Home

Flame thrower for humans

Demongo

Droids can equip flame throwers, but I want it to be usable for humans/aliens. I know that there is a "Force Power" like that(which you can only view in KSE), so I'm thinking of this:

I should create an item(eg. an energy shield) and make a new line in spells.2da. I don't know if there is a source script somewhere for this, but I really need it. If it is necessary I will make it a Force Power, not an item. Or if it can be done in a shorter/easier way please tell me:) Oh and this is for K1.

Droids can equip flame throwers, but I want it to be usable for humans/aliens. I know that there is a "Force Power" like that(which you can only view in KSE), so I'm thinking of this:

I should create an item(eg. an energy shield) and make a new line in spells.2da. I don't know if there is a source script somewhere for this, but I really need it. If it is necessary I will make it a Force Power, not an item. Or if it can be done in a shorter/easier way please tell me:) Oh and this is for K1.

i swear I've got a mod that has a flamethrower force power installed... Couldn't you script it as a force power that activates when you use the armband? I'm a newb and don't know much about scripting but that's my 2 cents.

i swear I've got a mod that has a flamethrower force power installed... Couldn't you script it as a force power that activates when you use the armband? I'm a newb and don't know much about scripting but that's my 2 cents.

Of course I could do that, but first I need the script. If you have the .nss or .ncs file please send them to me:)

Archived