Home

Never "MMORPGed" before questions about 2 station quests

aner21

I've been using the 14 free trial of SWG and on the smugling quest at Tansarii Point Station after the "Solo and the wookie" save you after you're contacted by the captain of the vessel your delivering spice to, I press U docking procedure complete and nothing happens after a while docking procedure ends and no update on the quest... I don't undestand what I'm doing wrong, at first I though it would only update upon arrival at the sation but when I got there: MISSION FAILED.

On the look for black sun spy quest (the first you get from the "big boss" at the docks) when I get at the coordinates, where they say the possible spy is there's only empty space and some wreckage... I don´t get it I even shot at the debris hoping for some SWOE boba fett like trick but no... I know hese are probably noob questions and everybody's calling me a nerf herder but I don´t know what I did wrong to botch these two quests, every other until now has been quite straightforward and I even completed some quests that were either beyond my level or had advised using a group...

Just talk to Han Solo and Land on Tattooine to start your actual Character... the space quests on Tansarri, dont matter to your Pilot trainer when you get into the actual game, Tansarri is strictly a "Get a feel of the place" area. If I ever start a new Character I just do a couple of tasks till level 5 then talk to Solo to start the actual game.

Archived