Home

Playable Daraala

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Playable Daraala

DESCRIPTION: Daraala is the Salvager woman on Dantooine who operates a small store at the Salvager Camp. She is one of the NPC's in the game who was given a unique appearance. What i've done is make her available for you to use as your own character, the Exile. Aside from making her selectable, this mod also has two other minor features:

*If you use the Daraala head as your PC, when you go to the Salvager camp, the Daraala there will have one of the other Caucasian Female Heads, so it doesn't look like you have twins running about the place. If you use another head for your character though, the Daraala in the camp will have her regular head back. (Look at the screenshots and you'll see what I mean).

*Also, seeing as she's just a poor Salvager, I never thought it made much sense to see her wearing that expensive looking armour. Therefore, I have made it so that she no longer wears that armour when you see her, instead wearing regular clothing. This is also the default clothing she will wear if you use her as your PC. (Look at the screenshots and you'll see what I mean).

As far as Dark Side Transitions go, I haven't done them in the style of the other heads in the game. Instead, I have just altered the eyes. Again, look at the screenshots and you'll see what I mean. There are of course custom portraits included for both light and dark alignments.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the Playable Daraala.exe file.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Basically what it says on the tin. Lets you play as Daraala. If you use Daraala as your character, it will change the ingame Daraala to have a different head, so as to avoid clones.

If you use another head however, the ingame one will have her default head back.

101481_1.jpg

101481_2.jpg

101481_3.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Archived