Home

Jedi-Too weak against Bounty Hunters?

JediMasterEd

Jedi vs. Bounty Hunters  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Jedi vs. Bounty Hunters

• The balance between the two are just fine...
    • WAY TOO WEAK AGAINST BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

Guest Mad_Dog

yea and i lost a bounty hunter to 3 jedi while not killing 1. and just send a strike mech and a destroyer mech if you want to. (destroyer is for killing other strike mechs)

Guest Luke Skywalker

How many times do I have to say this. The game balance is fine, thats why its called balance, BECAUSE ITS BALANCED. Now stop your whinning. :mad:

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Paladin

The jedi have to be weak against something. If they were strong v.s. all ground units they would be way too good.:rolleyes:

My point exactlly paladin. Thanks for saying that. :)

Guest ImpStarII

I agree that Jedi have to weak against something, but if you bring some support for you're jedi maybe they will survive, don't ya think. Just take some mounted units.

From the Star Destroyer Sly

ImpStarII :vsd::tie:

:tie: :tie:

The game needs an anti jedi unit, but I do think Bounty's are too strong. They are so strong that the game really needs a Bounty counter unit. You can make an army of nothing but Bounty's, an anti air unit, and a couple pummels and be close to unstopable.

Emo

Well, bounty hunters are weak when it comes to HP, but they are way too powerful against the jedi. It's just not right, I mean in the movies a Jedi can deflect all sorts of blaster shots, but in GB he gets killed by one lucky shot from a bounty hunter.

Here's a strategy, load up all your jedi/sith into your tanks, then go attack.

When you get to the enemy, if they got BHs waste em with your tanks, then pop out your jedi, and if he has more BHs, then keep your jedis in your tank.

Simple and easy

Untill they attack u with air, but thats another story

Guest Mad_Dog
Originally posted by Emowilli

The game needs an anti jedi unit, but I do think Bounty's are too strong. They are so strong that the game really needs a Bounty counter unit. You can make an army of nothing but Bounty's, an anti air unit, and a couple pummels and be close to unstopable.

Emo

um ever head of strike mechs?

Emowilli has a point there. The Bounty Hunters are WAY too strong. All you need is about 30 of them and send them to the base with the help with Mech Destroyers and Pummels/Artillary and there goes the problem witht the enemy. But the Jedi do get upgrades later in the game though to make them stronger.

Guest Master Yoda

ATATs get hosed by Snowspeeders if your playing as the Rebels. I think they should have made the bounty hunters slightly weaker against jedi and alot weaker against other ground troops, and they needed to make the air units WAY stronger. Other than that the game is perfectly balanced IMO.

some of you guys are insane, BH should be a bit weaker, or at least have a Jedi Master or Knight be alittle more effective against them, i mean come on, the Master is suppose to be the most powerful in the universe and i think bombers need to be slightly more powerful, i mean afterall they are bombers and just alittle thing, isnt the Tie Fighters blasters suppose to be Green? I could have sworn it was red like the rebels.

Guest WC_heavyarms
Originally posted by YH_JediMasterEd C

What do you think? I played an on-line game and I creamed 15 Siths with 5 Bounty Hunters when it takes about 20 Troopers/Fighters to take just 1 down.

Easy way to solve it: AIR UNITS!!! Or, just charge them with some artillery or towers. Come on, Sith/Jedi have TWO Weaknesses, air units and bounty hunters. So let it go at that.

Guest Maul403

bounty hunters are meant to kill jedi/sith fast...thats what they are for in the game

and about blocking laser fire...they already have a TON of pierce armor making them really hard to kill with regular units lasers

Guest Galactic WARior
Originally posted by LordQuiGonJinn

some of you guys are insane, BH should be a bit weaker, or at least have a Jedi Master or Knight be alittle more effective against them, i mean come on, the Master is suppose to be the most powerful in the universe and i think bombers need to be slightly more powerful, i mean afterall they are bombers and just alittle thing, isnt the Tie Fighters blasters suppose to be Green? I could have sworn it was red like the rebels.

ok Bounty Hunters are fine, Itz not a matter of reality its the matter of Balancing. I agree with the Bombers. Also the blasts from Ties are Green/I think some1 got lazy on the developers team or something.

:fett: =ok

:evanpiel::emperor::vadar:=ok

Guest dlayers

Bounty Hunters are fine.

As someone mentioned earlier, there are TONS more upgrades to Jedi.

They can still be upgraded to Masters AND they have several more upgrades on top of that to come.

Remember, you don't have the full game just yet :)

:fett:

Archived