Home

Start game as a jedi

Toasty Fresh

Now, before you point me to the save editor, I'll say that I want a little more than just starting off force sensitive and with a lightsaber and robes. I want that, but what I'd also like is NOT for the character to skip Taris, they still have to do all of that, but mainly I want the player to skip the Padawan training (just go to Dantooine and then have the council give you the mission immediately, and maybe have Juhani start as light side as well) and also I want Bastila to skip that stuff about the vision when you rescue her.

I dunno if this is easy or not, but if there's a mod that lets you skip Taris then I'm certain that this is possible.

Cheers, Toasty

Hmm... That's almost what I'm after, but the main difference is that I want to make sure that there is no dialogue that mentions your force-sensitivity before the council gives you the mission. I don't want the player to skip Endar Spire, either, but I'm not sure if that mod does it.

3.) I could easily whip this up for you.

That'd honestly be flippin' awesome. If you don't mind, of course.

Darth Revan Re-Incarnate mod...

you can choose to be lightsided too. >.< but alright... I will do it. ;)

I believe I have it done... however right now I don't have time to test it... I'll test it when I get home from work and then if it works, I'll post it to KotOR files. :) But I got lazy with editing Trask's dialogue, so the Jedi Knight (who is a female) will probably still have some masculine VOs. lol Hope that's okay. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived