Home

New Jedi Knight game?

Monkey Mania

This is actually exiting to me. I am not a big fan of star wars but I do like the old movies and I do like the Clone Wars Series. The only thing that I hate so much about star Wars is how crazy people go over it. They make up names and stuff and some of the games are anoying to me. But I have to say I used to be addicted to star wars then came Indiana Jones and now I am addicted to the Lucasarts video games.

I am glad though that there going back to there olda adventure games.

Holy ****, I just noticed that Both Lucidity and Force Unleashed Sith Edition had PC tags.
Yeah, I think they failed to mention that Lucidity was coming to PC on the gametrailers episode, but it's both XBLA and PC. And yeah TFU USE was announced for PC and Mac as well as 360/PS3 when it was announced.

I have actually not played any of the games in the series so I will definitely at least get Dark Forces 2 if not more.

Jeffu get Jedi Academy, I still have a boxed copy I bought years ago. Maybe we can all rekindle that old LF server we used to have. JK is a lot of fun on multiplayer, duels can be very memorable. The Singleplayer is fun too, but I don't need to tell you that.

I've played Dark Forces 2, I loved how blazing fast the game is, you really feel like a Jedi doing badass things. Also great environments. Jedi Outcast has great graphics and duelling, but things are really polished in Jedi Academy (except for the story, or lack thereof).

Archived