Home

Handmaiden replaces GO-TO

:) hi

This sounds like a recipe for complications, TBH. I'd recommend keeping the number of NPC swaps to a minimum. By replacing G0T0 you already have room for some pretty annoying bugs, and he doesn't do much in the plot after NS.

In theory, G0T0 is probably the safest party member to replace except HK; but replacing Visas is going to cause problems, and either way you'll need to add a check to the addition script if you don't want two handmaidens in your party...

Hmmm... might be a bit complicated to make her recruit the same way that she is when you are a male exile, but I shall work on this, after I get my current mod running smoothly. :D

Thanks if you gonna work on this mod :)

Hmm.. this sounds fairly interesting. I do miss the handmaiden playing as a female...

I hardly think recruiting is the problem though: you'll have to fix many Visas/Handmaiden/Disciple scenes to ensure everything makes sense, and there are no bugs.

I think there are some with handmaiden talking to mira as well i think they talk about how to get a man :p or something like that

You could make it so that G0-T0 stays on the Ebon Hawk after joining the party. That would, however, take a while to make if you wanted to keep all of G0-T0's functions such as the credit rewards and the on-entry cutscenes.

Hmmmm... i dont know how you would do it though :raise:

Archived