Home

First playthrough, getting most out of story

Parmenides

In TSL, Without mentioning spoilers, what's the best way to run through the game first time, getting as much story and action as possible? Light, Dark, or stay neutral? I know it's a silly question, since I will replay again, but just wondered what any of you thought. I also know there probably isn't a "best", still I want some suggestions.

Franky, I'm torn between all three. I sort of leaning towards neutral, but I don't want to miss out on things the extremists take. (Please don't tell me, "just play the game again to get the other stuff"). I know I can't get everything, but I'll try to get as much as possible.

There's was something special with playing KOTOR1 the first time. Just trying to make my first shot memorable.

Try not to laugh too hard at me.

My opinion is probably biased, but I generally play as a pure LS character. At worst, I play as a neutral. Unfortunately, as much as I would like to play once as a DS character, I can't make myself make the nasty dialog choices to give DS points. If you're cool with that, then by all means play as DS.

- Star Admiral

You want action? Dark Side baby. Definetly, dark side charachters get more fighting, and incredible force powers. I don't think anyone will disagree with me there. :p Also, be a male. You'll get more action, in a difference sense ;) also, dark side charachters tend to gain more influence points with Kreia.

You want action? Dark Side baby. Definetly, dark side charachters get more fighting, and incredible force powers. I don't think anyone will disagree with me there. :p Also, be a male. You'll get more action, in a difference sense ;) also, dark side charachters tend to gain more influence points with Kreia.

i agree

My opinion is probably biased, but I generally play as a pure LS character. At worst, I play as a neutral. Unfortunately, as much as I would like to play once as a DS character, I can't make myself make the nasty dialog choices to give DS points. If you're cool with that, then by all means play as DS.

- Star Admiral

oh come on!! thats boring! :p

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to play dark when the dialogue isn't about being a silly jerk and when I think it will make Kreia happy. I'm used to KOTOR1 where darkness came easy that I could mix some light and dark and still be a medium dark. With KOTOR2... I'm mixing and I am in medium light.

Definitely going to play the full dark side next time through.

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to play dark when the dialogue isn't about being a silly jerk and when I think it will make Kreia happy. I'm used to KOTOR1 where darkness came easy that I could mix some light and dark and still be a medium dark. With KOTOR2... I'm mixing and I am in medium light.

Definitely going to play the full dark side next time through.

But....If you do either Nar Shadaa, Dantooine, or Onderon first, you have to choose from Light or Dark...

Archived