Home

(K1) Easy/Early Mika Dorin Shop

Darth Payne

That wouldn't really fit the game play, but if the character could somehow know that he is Revan, we could edit Zigoram's dialogue and then let him give the datapad to Revan earlier on in the game. :xp: Perhaps a recruitable Sith Apprentice (to take t3's spot, while t3 is moved to the control center of the Ebon Hawk, so K2 still makes sense :xp: ) tells him of his past :)

• 8 months later...

I realise that this post might get deleted as my previous post on this thread was, but i had a thought about this request after playing abit of K1/TSL.

Would it be possible for whomever decides to make this mod to also add Jedi/Sith items to the inventory?

It started making sense to me when i thought about this request that the Jedi that came to Korriban for training in the Sith arts might sell off their saber crystals and robes to Mika, and various Sith might do the same to get the credits needed for other things.

Also, as for opening Mikas inventory earlier in the game?

What about adding a line to his conversation options when you fist talk to him on Korriban that goes something like this 'If you want to know more about the Ebon Hawk, talk to my brother. He is in the back.'

Then you could go talk to Mikas twin brother Nika Dorin, after asking a few questions about the Hawk and her previous owners he could ask you if you be interested in buying some of the items in his brother inventory.

The idea for the twin/brother thing came to me when i played through Telos in TSL, if there can be two brothers as merchant there, why not on Korriban?

Heck, there could even be some sort of rivalry between the brothers, which would explain why Nika is offering to sell you some of his brothers items?

Would this be possible to do?

Archived