Home

Bastila as PC using KSE

Darth Payne

On my most recent playthrough of K1 i tried two of Silveredge9's mods that give far superior DS looks to the PFC01(sp?) head and Bastila.

Trying the PFC01 head i found that for some reason it doesn't work, only the portraits are changed.

Getting annoyed at this problem i decided to use KSE to change the PCs look to Bastilas.

This works perfectly until i get to the Taris swoop track, there i find Bastila decapitated.

Is there a way to use KSE to make it so that Bastila keeps her original head while also giving the Bastila head to the PC?

Edit: C'mon guys. 100 people have viewd this thread, and not 1 can help?

I suppose i can make another request thread about having Bastila as the PC in K1. My last attempt at such a thread didn't really work out as the mod pointed out by Eeflux doesn't use the TslPatcher.

I've already had a look at the 'Darth Bandon and Bastila as PC's (2.0)' mod, due to a couple of potential bugs mentioned about the mod i am not so eager to try it.

Edit: Just tried the above mentioned mod just for the heck of it.

So far i've found three problems.

1: When i put robes and armor on her she looks male from the neck down.

(I can't seem to fix this using the KSE.)

2: She is selectable on the male side.

3: The soundset is Male. (This i fixed using KSE.)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as to Silver's reskins, there should be about ten files that need to be in the override folder:

PFHC01.tga

PFHC01d.tga

PFHC01d1.tga

PFHC01d2.tga

PFHC01d3.tga

po_PFHC01.tga

po_PFHC01d.tga

po_PFHC01d1.tga

po_PFHC01d2.tga

po_PFHC01d3.tga

The only way they wouldn't work, is if they were unzipped into a folder, and you put that folder into your override(which only works for TSL).

As to your changing your appearance to that of Bastila, that is due to the system within the game that doesn't allow two of the same head(referring to the same line in heads.2da), within a module. So since the "Slave" appearance of Bastila didn't have a "Backup head", it doesn't display one at all. The other errors, are caused by the fact that her models in appearance.2da are probably referring to the male models(IE "pmbim", the Male Jedi Robes), not the female. And she appears on the character selection with a male body, because the "Gender" column is probably set to 0 rather than 1.

Archived