Home

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Saber Hilt: Jerec

Marius Fett

The TSL version of the Jerec hilt I released for K1 earlier today.

=============================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

EMAIL: LINK

NAME: Jerec's Lightsaber

DESCRIPTION: This is my just released Jerec's Lightsaber Hilt, only it's for the second game, instead of the original.

NOTES: The screenshots show the saber in K1. Since it's the same model, I didn't think I needed new ones. So don't let the screenies fool you. ;)

The Mara Jade lightsaber you can see in the screenshot was originally meant to be bundled with this hilt, but I decided to release it seperately later, I just haven't removed it from the screenshot which I made back when the Mara saber was meant to be included. The Mara hilt will be released for both games later on. ;) You will automatically get the crystal when Atton joins your party. If you're already past that point in your game, you can use the following cheats:

For the Saber: giveitem mf_jerecsbr

For the Crystal: giveitem g_w_sbrcrstl130

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the installer.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

screen.jpg

screen2.jpg

Yeah, I just re-used the K1 screenies. No point making more for the same model.

It's a pretty simple hilt to look at, so I kinda cheated with the mapping and the texture. :p

DOWNLOAD LINK PENDING

Archived