Home

i am back

natty55

hey guys i am back and the natty is out of my system. i never liked that name it was boring. anyway pleased to see you all again. that guybrush guy better not be here or i will send him abusive e-mails again. anbd yes i am a lesbian.

ok guybrush or bob or pyramid monkey or whatever your name is.... prepare to DIE!!!!!! mad.gif get the **** out of here you bich!! why do you keep coming back you ****sucker!!??? we-dont-like-you...get it thrue your thick ASS and give it a rest ****o!

Guest grannen

Natty, we all know that! biggrin.gif

Do you know that you have got a new friend in this Forum?

He sometimes calls himself tiny lafeet or natty55 and his name is

Brad Dawson e-mail godwraith@hotmail

I have found so far 3 of his ICQ's:

# 53456485, # 52326744 and # 489559317

natty55, aka Brad Dawson, started to write his ICQ # but didn't finish and forgot one digit in the beginning of the serie. (534.64..)Compare with tiny lafeet's ICQ!

Quite stupid of him, I would say! smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited April 08, 2001).]

Originally posted by natty55:

hey guys i am back and the natty is out of my system. i never liked that name it was boring. anyway pleased to see you all again. that guybrush guy better not be here or i will send him abusive e-mails again. anbd yes i am a lesbian.

Natty,cool change of name i never really liked just plain natty either.Did you ever leave?,though 2 things you did that were idiotic were posting in clues & hints.And now you're a monkey again,oh well! rolleyes.gif

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

*starts laughing and can't stop* my god this is funny, but it looks like bob has found out my deepest darkest secret, I'm a lesbian frown.gif oh I am so ashamed, can you all forgive me? I never wanted to lie or hurt anyone

Oh and if I was gonna change my name it would have been, ummm nevermind you'll probably go off and change your name to that just to try and annoy me.

Question why are you guys obsessed with the number5 ? Oh and if I was gonna have a number at the end of my name it would be 69 wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif JK

------------------

tazsig.gif

Actually I don't like 69... ahem biggrin.gif

Anyways, now that my "secret has officially made public notice" I shall reveal to you all my brand new sig, as a token to show I'm not ashamed at being a lesbian

------------------

lesbysig.gif

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited April 08, 2001).]

how very stupid of you dont you know natty has a Signature?

Originally posted by natty55:

Archived