Home

Mess up with Bao-dur *spoiler*

Wolfskin75

I was in the telos underground academy and accidently clicked on one of the wrong responses ... got a dark side point,and loss influence with him. OF course I hadn't saved the game in a while. And then talking to ( totally cheated) damaged Hk model in the ebon hawk, I lost influence with T3. and found out about Kreia.

How do I make up for the lost influence, specially for Bao-dur. or play with a less sensitive mouse. :mad:

Okay...let me think....

-Dantooine: You can help a mechanic there by not reporting his activities to the authorities (will grant influence with Bao)

-Take him with you when you enter the crystal cave and let him search the scanners and take him with you to the questgiver too.

Those and yours (where you scolded him for fainting) are the three I remember best.

There must be some more though...maybe check for an influence guide on Gamefaqs?

Okay...let me think....

-Dantooine: You can help a mechanic there by not reporting his activities to the authorities (will grant influence with Bao)

-Take him with you when you enter the crystal cave and let him search the scanners and take him with you to the questgiver too.

Those and yours (where you scolded him for fainting) are the three I remember best.

There must be some more though...maybe check for an influence guide on Gamefaqs?

I will, I haven't made it past the first planet ( whether that be nar shadda or Dantooine. depending on what walkthrough I am following ) yet. I add a mod and start over again.

so I am sure there is plenty of times to be a chum, but him and atton seem like that they are going to be pretty valuable. I don't know a lot of the game yet. but. with that huge Kreia cutaway... I am going to follow this one as far as I can.

thanks for all the help.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure what Canderis was getting at either... influence is tricky, and if you are wanting to Jedify Bao as soon as possible, you will either need to revert to an earlier save, or if that is wholly unpalatable, you could KSE Bao's influence.

As for TSL Influence guide, see Achille's stickied thread in this same portion of the forum.

As for mouse sensitivity, there are in-game controls for that, as well as OS controls. Beyond that, mice are cheap.

the point became quite Moot when I started installing new mods. ( like I have said somewhere else... I haven't made it past the first planet after telos yet) and started the game over and over again. Which is time consuming .. but hey. I am having fun.

so I did go back and redo that conversation.

Archived