Home

Ignor this

so his attempt at humor was not too successful, thats no reason to totally demoralize him.

i suggest that u look at a few game sites like avault.com or megagames.com they have a large selection of cheats n such

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

so his attempt at humor was not too successful, thats no reason to totally demoralize him.

i suggest that u look at a few game sites like avault.com or megagames.com they have a large selection of cheats n such

exactly.... dont go around bashing people.

especially not for spelling mistakes. remember many of us are from difrent nations.

smile.gif

and newfound, its nice that youre helping him out without bashing his name, i was sure you would smile.gif (blink 182)

------------------

nikosig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited May 01, 2001).]

Originally posted by Natty:

I just didn't understand the point of his post... why say "Ignore This" If he wanted us to ignore it then why post it? confused.gif It's like telling a child not to eat chocolate or something biggrin.gif

it was probably so he could get loads of people in this topic.If it says 'ignore this' or 'don't enter' or something telling you not to do something.You can't hekp but do it.

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

reverse psychology..

and kid, leave the little guys in peace smile.gif

you never know if they might become regulars and maybe become popular on the forum. and then they will turn everyon against you....

just a theory.... rolleyes.gif

i say leave the hints&tips forum for helping guys like grannen smile.gif

its like, if you dont like newbies, dont deal with them

same thing as you dont make someone who who hates kids, be a kindergarden teacher.... smile.gif

------------------

nikosig.JPG

Originally posted by NiKo:

exactly.... dont go around bashing people.

especially not for spelling mistakes. remember many of us are from difrent nations.

smile.gif

and newfound, its nice that youre helping him out without bashing his name, i was sure you would smile.gif (blink 182)

hey niko, where did u get that platty puss?

Well since noone answered his q:

You can make those tanks, you know? And also you can make lots of soldiers. Then, attack the enemie, and shoot at them. This s the way how to beat 'em. If you can't beat you're doing something wrng or you just suck.......

------------------

sigtest2.jpg

Originally posted by karate_bob:

hey NiKo, where did you get that platypus?

thats my helpfull sieckick.... plattypussy.... and we fight evil chiuawas planing on world domination!!!!

actually no....its just a platypuss i drew and it looked good so i put it in my sig tongue.gif

------------------

nikosig.JPG

Archived