Home

Mical (Deciple) with Male Exile Mod

Te Darasuum Mandalor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the transmition would be kinda kool tho. The only extra voices we would need are Juhani/mission/Helena and Carth Onasi. Bastila and her kids would only apear in an image, not too hard. Sorry if I am changing this mod into a big thing, I just have soooo many ideas.

Edit: Then that would make no sense when you see Bastila afterwards after talking with the Admiral on Telos. How did Bastila get back there? I want Bastila to make a cameo apearence at some point with her kids.

At Cit. Station.

Mical: Hit me with another Tarisian Ale Barkeep.

Duros who speaks basic: Are you sure who can handle, echch!

Mical: Don't Interupt me while I still have this at my side. He chokes the Duros before he leaves the cantina wounded. Mical sobs

Exile: I saw what ya did to that Duros, very impressive.

Mical: I'm sorry do I know you? You look like, no, no he's auta be a dead man now. Mical sobs.

Exile: Did you fight in the wars.

Mical: Don't remind me. My master, he abandoned me to die on Malachor!

Exile: You look familiar, ya sure we haven't met before?

Mical: I don't know, Barkeep, where Is that Ale I ordered a few minutes ago.

Barkeep: Right ye are Mical!

Exile: Looks suprised. "Maybe it was the council's fault of you being abondoned. Ever thought that he might have been tried and he is still out there. In this very room perhaps?

Mical: Master, uggh. Passes out

Barkeep: I'll take him back to his lodgings at Czerca. Ya can find em there.

Exile: Here's five credits for his drink.

See him at Czerca later.

Mical: Oh, hello there master, err, I have a question. He says trembling

Mical: Since I never completed my traiing, can I come with you and complete it?

If you say no he is offended and asks again. You can either dismiss him or murder him or choke him. If says yes.

Mical: Thank you master! What is thy bidding?

Exile: Dya have a ship. My friends and I need to get outa here and get to the surface.

Mical: Sure, I have a ship in the docks. Once they get there, mandalorian pirates steel his shuttle.

Mical: M, my ship!

Exile: Its ok, we can find another way.

Mical: Its alright, I aquired the ship in the same manner those buccaneers did. C'mon, lets go see LT. Grenn. He'll help!

Edit: But remember. If you have read the comics, you will remember Lucien and that his parents were Jedi and they started an academy of there own. Same with Atris, she seemed to once be in love with Male Exile.

I think it's a cool idea. Yes, the dialoque is a bit forced, but that can be altered.

About Bastila, I don't think that she'd go back to the "simple" live of a Jedi after what happened on the Star Forge. The idea of her walking into the camera frame with her two kids is a nice touch.

Also, I vote for Mission to be "Historian", because Juhani is one of the characters that can be killed in K1. With her personality, even if Revan was light sided, a poor choice of words could enrage her enough to attack a second time.

But that can be the part of me who simply hates how Juhani looks. Definetly NO cat.

I just had an idea.

Would it be possible to make Mission the Historian, and Juhani (being a Guardian) is her bodyguard or something?

Also, Mission is way too stubborn to be influenced by Force Persuation.

Just my 1.4 cents

Gosh I was really hoping this would be a simple mod :xp: but yeah, I can do that, however... I do want to work on my own personal mod first... I will release my original idea as a version 0.45 haha and then when my personal mod is finished (that'll probably take some time possibly several years) if I have not started this then I will start it... though when I'm bored with my own personal mod and I am about ready to rip my hair out, I'll probably get a start on this... xD so I'll work on it... I can't promise a quick resolution other than what I've gotten done so far... x_x

I understand, however, going back to Seth's prev. question. I had an idea since Bastila has taken up residence at the academy in Telos, her children can be her padawans. Just an idea. I REALLy want her in a cameo apearence if anything. Random thought, here in Va. we have 20 inches of snow! Reminds me of Telos academy already!

Here is my request for the features in this Mod.

1. Mical replaces HK-47

2. You can romance Mira

3. Darth Revan's secret apprentice replaces T3-M4

4. M4-78 is now a playable planet where they find the other Jedi master.

5. The HK-50 facility is a playable level as Bao-Dur, HK-47 (If fixed), and T3-M4

6. Bao-Dur dies at Malachor

7. Kreia is a Jedi sentinal instead of a Jedi consular.

8. Mical is trained as a Jedi guardian

9. An actual DS option should be added allowing you to become Nihlus' apprentice and kill Mira, Visas, Brianna, and Mical

10. Assasination missions should be available which allowes the player to play as either HK or T3

11. Mical looks different

12. GOTO should be a human

Just my ideas for the upcoming Knights of the Old Republic 2: The forgotten Chronicals Mod From Seth Clearwater and Jacob Swartz!

O-O Holy crap. :xp: I was making Remi replace T3 anyway... but that's a completely separate mod, because he's going to help kill Nihlus. Besides... I don't really like the joining Nihlus, but I will restore the ability to kill Visas to weaken Nihlus and that'll give you massive DS points. :p

:edit:

Oh and what if I make Kreia a Sith Lord and decrease her alignment a little bit, because it never made sense to me that she was gray when every time you talk to her you get DS points when you increase your influence.

:second edit:

And you said the droid planet is where they find Lonna Vash? Hmmm... I'll just change her corpse to twilek female. ^-^

Archived