Home

Mical (Deciple) with Male Exile Mod

Te Darasuum Mandalor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1: It's best to wait on making a switch mod until the TSLRCM Final Version is released so you know it's compatible.

2: (general question) Why do people want to complicate things with the Swap Goto for X? Every freaking thing I've seen on here of late someone has added that suggestion? it has been said repeatedly it would be a complicated process, it's easier just altering the Gender restriction scrip then gutting the Goto stuff and putting in the X triggers.

Can't we just add an eleventh slot? if we can't, you can replace GOTO, even though he is a really cool character, he doesen't add that much to the game.

Do you know how many mods replace G0-T0 already? xD far too many... I say he takes place of HK-47 and we just make it to where he stays on the ship... *nods*

Good Idea Seth! The first time I played TSL I didn't even take the time to repair HK. We could however make a mod where you get to controll him occasianaly like, for instance, we could add back M4-B4 or watever the droid colony planet was called and you can play as HK there. Or we could addthe droid factory back to the game and hk could be played with there.

Yep, alright and I will do it... and I'll even give a few "assassination" missions for HK from the Exile... that way that those of you that like HK-47 can still use him occassionally and I will attempt to repair M4-B4 though I'm not much of a module editor :p I just doubt that I'll start on it this week. I've got finals out the wazoo and I'm playing through the Jedi Masters mod. =^.^= (oh and I'm going to throw in a few tweaks with Mira too, just because I don't want to release a mod that is like... 2kb :p so I'm going to compile it into this one. :) )

:edit:

Would you be opposed to me changing Mical to Master Kavar and vice versa. I just hate the way the Disciple looks.

I'm not up to changing him to look like Kavar, but there is a mod out there to make Mical look kinda handsome. Just google handsome Mical Mod KOTOR and you can change his look. A mod to help with another mod is pretty cool! I do agree however that Mical's nose and ears make him look kinda like Peter Pan from the old Disney movie. Make him look kinda like a Jedi padawan, not as old as Kavar or Vrook though. Thanks for this sooo much. I can't wait to get another Jedi Character!

Well, you can play through part of Dantooine, all you have to do is talk to him, go to Khoonda and then talk to a droid that I'm going to spawn, because everytime I try to edit existing dialogue, it blows up in my face for some reason. :/ Anyway... that will delete him from Khoonda and it will spawn him at the Telos Station, probably in one of the Ithorian rooms. c(: I think that would make most sense. xD

I just had a great Idea! Since Mical is now at TCS, someone else can be on Dantooine! I remember tha Mical sent a report to Admiral Onasi, butit would make wa moresense if it was somene else like one of the original party members from the first game like either Mission or Juhani.

Exile walks into Dantooine archives.

Exile: Who are you?

Mission or Juhani: I'm a historian, and sort of peaceful Mercenary.

Exile: Why are you here?

Mission or Juhani: I was sent by Khoonda to investigate the Temple, and I'm also here to study.

Exile: Who do you work for you?

Mission or Juhani: My buisness is my own!

Exile: Oh I'm sorry if I offended you.

Mission or Juhani: Its all right, Its been a traumatic few years for me.

Exile: Why don't you come with us, we could use your help in navigating the temple.

Mission or Juhani: Oh no, My quest is a very important one. Thanks for the offer though.

Exile: (Persaude) You will come with us.

Mission or Juhani: (If we choose Mission) Your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me, Khoonda gave mean implant that makes me ammune to them! (If we choose Juhani) Are you aware that I'm a Jedi just like you! These tricks ofyours only work on the weak minded!

Exile: Well, I must be going now, I have a job to do.

Mission or Juhani: As do I. Good luck on your Journey Exile.

Exile: How do you know who I am? Mission/Juhani is already gone and Exile leaves library.

Mission or Juhani speaking with Carth: Carth! I found the Exile.

Carth: Good, make sure he arrives at Citadel Station in one piece. You have done a good Job ________.

Misson or Juhani: Thank you old freind!

Carth: And oh yeah, please do it, for her, not just me. She needs him more than ever now. Mission/Juhani nods her head and smiles as they look at as Bastila and two young children, a boy and a girl, steps into the picture.

Oh Yeah, Mission/Juhani's caption above their heads should just say young Twilek or Cathar Jedi, Mission/Juhani's name shouldn't be mentioned or revealed until the end when Carth adresses it.

Haha... well that's not what I meant exactly. What I meant is that the Disciple is on Dantooine, but like he says, he is taking a transport out of there, so you talk to Zherron's Protocol Droid, which is the one who tells when the transports leave, and then after the Disciple's message to Admiral Onasi/Cede then you talk to the droid and it'll say something like.

"I'm sorry, the last transport for the current galactic year has just left... you might try and find another way offworld."

Then Mical disappears from Khoonda and then you find him in the Ithorian's Vivarium. ^^

Archived