Home

None223's Crazy & Slightly Impossible Projects (Which means I need help)

none223

OK, Thanks!

I believe that that will work..

But now, I am about to release the BETA (or v0.5) of my TSL-K1 mod.

It will include:

6 armors

8 belts

7 gloves

6 headbands/helmets

2 pistols

1 rifle

1 carbine

1 stun stick

3 double-blades

This will only include the items, no footlocker/npc/shop edits, or the occasional scripts.

*Now I just gotta figure out how to set up a temporary download site until it gets on KOTORFiles, and how to compile to a .zip that can be downloaded*

*EDIT*

[mad]YO! WTF KOTOR! WHY IS YOUR CHEATENGINE NOT WORKING! I AM TYPING "giveitem tsl_w_blstrcrbn099" JUST LIKE ITS IN MY OVERRIDE, BUT YOU'RE GIVING ME A BLOOMIN' NONAME NOSTAT GRENADE! I hate this game, forget it[/mad]

So, basically, why is giveitem not working....it worked 5 minutes ago.....and I took some screenies.....but when I got to the weapon part of the list, it messed up...

And yes, I did turn it off and try again..

And I checked, there were no duplicated names, cause all of mine start with "tsl" instead of "g" =)

Ok, that worked! Now what was that about you knowing how to use Paint.NET? I kinda (really) need some (a lot) of help. Basically, how do I recolour something while keeping the same basic textures (turning malak's robe grey while keeping the little lines across it).

If you want certain parts only, you'd have to select said parts before lowering saturation.

As for the deep red parts, I'd still select said parts. From then, you just have to play around with saturation and/or color levels (RGB/YCM).

In every case, if you want a consistant job, you may want to note the levels of saturation and colors. That way, your colors will be more uniform and won't look like a patchwork.

Archived