Home

hey people, i'm new here. so tell me wots happening at this board.

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop:

googles guy is handing himself in though. He just asked who is Guybrush90001 without anyone saying about him. now he is defending him, but he just said that he just looked at some old topics. he said, "he is obviously some old individual and hates every one" "ya know thats not very nce wot u have been saying about him, especially wot niko said, that woz mean."

i dont know... fishy...

Guybrushxxxx has been banned twice.

If Googles500 only has read about the second time, it is understandable that he thinks guybrush has been treated unfairly not knowing what he wrote during his first session.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

well isnce you all are SOOO quick to jump tp conclusions, and be biased toward people u dont even know...

i think grannen is googles!

play with that.

------------------

eyesig.jpg

you open your door to me, you open your arms to me, but yet u dont open your heart to me. why?

it cant be....

could the online list be lying!?

hhmmm..... (i will censor the name)

*****, nice prank dude.... had us going there biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 05, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Niko, if you remove the cookies in your PC you will appear as "Guest" until you send in the "Preference" again! smile.gif

------------------

Guest grannen

Because you wondered if the On-line list can be lying. Written by a Guest smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Grannen:

Because you wondered if the On-line list can be lying. Written by a Guest smile.gif

u catch on really fast, dont u? eh... not. yes i am guybrush, and of course i am the caveman. thanks for the sig natty. it woz great, well actually the sig woz crap but u doing it for me, i thought u would of said no. but i thought wrong didn't i. well i cant be bothered coming back here coz the novelty has woren off. but maybe just maybe, i might be back.

as big arnold says "i'll be back"

cya

dramatic exit my a55..... tongue.gif

hey natty, remember what i told you looong time ago on icq?

know you see i was right... wink.gif

at the time matthew arnold was in here, and everyone said im just flaming newbies, i looked at the online list and revealed that caveman is guybrush. i only told it to natty. natty check the history if you dont remember...

so i hope this will proov to you all i KNOW a "bad guy" when i see one....remember, i was one....

takes one to know one.....

as for googles, i actually thought it was someone else for a little while, someone we all like. but i didnt jump to any conclusions because i didnt have enough proof this time....

------------------

nikosig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 05, 2001).]

Originally posted by NiKo:

at the time matthew arnold was in here, and everyone said im just flaming newbies, i looked at the online list and revealed that caveman is guybrush. i only told it to natty. natty check the history if you dont remember...

so i hope this will proov to you all i KNOW a "bad guy" when i see one....remember, i was one....

as for googles, i actually thought it was someone else for a little while, someone we all like. but i didnt jump to any conclusions because i didnt have enough proof this time....

take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"

u r all the weakest link, goodbye!

Originally posted by NiKo:

sorry forgot to post my sig.

bye

take a long gander at this sig, coz its totally wacko man! so then i will come here every now and then to c wot u r posting, and when the time is right, i will be back. but i just had to post this for old times sake. well kids and chimplets (i dont know why i said that) i have to go to the cinema now to c "the mummy returns"

------------------

caveman.gif

Nah if anything you're the weakest link, you gave yourself away tongue.gif

NiKo, I never doubted it was that other person, I just didn't think he was like that, he's too, well sweet biggrin.gif (Well I think he is) I mean I don't think that person woulda posted this topic in the Clues n Hints forum, there's only 1 person who does that, that was another thing that gave him away, how he types and the fact he talked about someone who hadn't even posted in the topic

Actually I liked Guybrush better when he was The Caveman, at least he was normal then... I dunno maybe I'm being biased

He's a crap person, but seeing a good movie... whoooooohooooo Pearl Habor comes out tomorrow biggrin.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Originally posted by Grannen:

Guybrushxxxx has been banned twice.

If Googles500 only has read about the second time, it is understandable that he thinks guybrush has been treated unfairly not knowing what he wrote during his first session.

Guybrush was annoying in the 2 time too, and people said stuff like "you did tis and that...". but this case is already revealed, so useless to fight about it.

Originally posted by Natty:

He's a crap person, but seeing a good movie... whoooooohooooo Pearl Habor comes out tomorrow biggrin.gif

Pearl harbor is crap. its way overdone and melodramatic.

Originally posted by the caveman:

bye

What,No Glib remark?,No pithy comeback? - Alec Trevelyan,Goldeneye

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

Originally posted by the caveman:

bye

exept for the "u r all the weakest link" thing, that post was the nicest post guybrush9001 ever posted....

Archived