Home

Who wants a paying gig to make me a book cover?

The Seeker

hmmm. the rest of the stuff i can do, but these sceptres are a bugger. i can get a sort of effect but its not what i imagine you want. i can keep trying but it may end up making the image look weird :/ any preference? as i say, i can try it again if need be.

urrrgggh. i have a redux version... minus sceptres. i tried, and failed >____>

hmph.

so here it is:

bookcoverversion2-1.png

sorry for the poor effort with regards to the whole sceptres thing but it never really looked natural :/

edit: christ i only forgot the apostrophe.

*suicide*

edit 2: there we go. grammatiz'd

edit 3: now im going to bed before i collapse.

Looks farkin great man. No biggie on the scepters. the whole cover is kind of metaphorical for the story anyway, so it's not a must or anything. It's above and beyond what i could have thought possible. And not to make you off yourself or anything, but I need the apostrophe between the e and the s. Other than that, it's good to go. I'll PM you my email. You can send me the files, and let me know if you want paypal or a check. $50 okay, or am I undervaluing your work?

So yeah...looks like we have a clear and present winner. Thanks Salzella for an even more epic book cover than I could have imagined. *applause* Thanks to all for the input and help. This got done waaaayyyyy quicker than I thought possible.

Archived