Home

Error during intialization: DROPPED

Good evening.

I've experienced the issue in Open Jedi Project. It's a mod for Jedi Academy.

What happens? Whenever I click on game's shortcut, I see an error message:

Error during intialization: DROPPED

I can't play that mod due to my problem, because the game switches off then. I reinstalled the mod - it didn't help.

Can you please help me? I appreciate everything I'll get. :)

PS I took all mods away, Base folder is clear. I still occur the problem.

Answer as soon as you can, please, this is the matter of my very life. :D

PS Sorry for copying post.

I remember when jke 3.1 files were posted on forum,everyone was getting that error.We were told just to open kotoldfiles.pk3 with pakscape and find string/English/menus2 and add line "ENDMARKER" (without quotes) at the bottom

If you want i can upload jke 1.3 files which i have, but they are just early beta version that i know off.Although newer version has never been released for public.

If you are planning to play it with other people then i can upload them.But if you want to play alone with bots,then i recommend you to find on moddb serenity/stoiss eoc mod which is very similiar to ojp(it has ojp code in it) because ojp bots were always seriosly bugged and never fixed(you cant play team game types).

I'd be glad if you post them. I've got few friends with who I'd like to play. Although they're not online all the time. :D But never mind, if you have these files, please upload them.

I'm waiting.

Sincerely,

Sithlord301

PS What does it mean to me that these are beta files? Are there bugs which may not let me play normally?

Well as i said only bots are bugged when it comes to team game types(one of the teams never attack another) but you can play free for all,duel,etc....

Other bugs are not affecting game play much...

Download those two parts

http://www.mediafire.com/?hfyjib3fmmy

http://www.mediafire.com/?dvhvnaidmzm

when you extract them you will get pk3 files of the mod

i had to do it that way because slower upload speed

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.2 Enhanced.

Well, to be honest - it isn't my problem. It's my friend's problem who doesn't want to solve it now. He's got such a great game, called Call of Duty 4. -.-

When he tries to do it and it doesn't work, I'll type it here immediately.

PS I'm sithlord301, not sithlord31. ;)

Please don't shut the topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived