Home

Error Message...

I am using a Ideazon Merc Gaming Keyboard and I keep getting this error for it.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Zboard_Error_1.jpg

Then when I try to debug it I get this.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Zboard_Error_2.jpg

I can't run the software anymore. If I try I get that too. Please can someone help?

Has anything changed - a software version upgrade or uninstalled something else since you last used it?

JIT Debugger errors are usually caused by corrupt and/or missing .net framework packages.

What OS are you using and which versions, if any of the .net framework do you have running?

more info/download links for all the different .Net packages are here

Even if you get a JIT debugger enabled, it may not make a whole lot of sense unless you're code savvy, so luckily zboards US distributor steelseries have a support address

http://www.steelseries.com/support/us/

good luck!

mtfbwya

Has anything changed - a software version upgrade or uninstalled something else since you last used it?

Yes, it has been installed since October 25, 2009. So I'm sure things have changed.

JIT Debugger errors are usually caused by corrupt and/or missing .net framework packages.

No idea what you are talking about here.

What OS are you using and which versions, if any of the .net framework do you have running?

I hope this helps:

specs.jpg

more info/download links for all the different .Net packages are here

Do I need to download these?

Even if you get a JIT debugger enabled, it may not make a whole lot of sense unless you're code savvy, so luckily zboards US distributor steelseries have a support address

http://www.steelseries.com/support/us/

Got the support website part, but not a clue about the rest.

@ZimmMaster -

In the interests of protecting your data, and judging from your responses, I think you would be better off taking your rig to either a professional or tech savvy person you may know.

The add/remove programs issue is a common one in XP but you need to be confident to check/modify registry entries and work with command line tools such as in the sfc(system file checker) commands. Messing with these things can have disastrous results if you have not done it before and I hence recommend you get someone else to sort it for you.

Make sure you back up any important files/docs/photos/savegames etc!!

good luck! -Astro

Archived