Home

Debate

Compa_Mighty

I invite you to debate in this thread with other nominees for the place as Senators (everyone can post opinions)

The current invited nominees to this debate are:

- Tie Guy

- Clefo

- Luke Skywalker

- Darth Rommel

- darthfergie

- JEDI_MASTA

- Darktrooper

- Tirion *Nexsis*

- crazy_dog

- Boba Rhett

- Compa Mighty

Post your ideas here!!!

*** Any one alse that reports as nominee will be added to the list, any one who is not a nominee is invited to post your opinion about nominees' ideas.

Guest Boba Rhett

Yes it should but the reason I didn't want to participate in it is because it was all force or no force. I would like a tourny with only run and jump.

Guest crazy_dog

Yay, someone didn't forget me!!!!!!

Anyways, I don't own JK :( . Anyone up for a game of RA2?

Also, we should send a e-mail to Viper's parents, and they might change the password to his computer, which will keep him away for a long time.:joy:

I could reawaken the JK tourniment If I have help from everyone.. AND if we can all agree on a force level..

I think we've given Viper too many second chances. He should either shape up, or we should contact his ISP..

Question: How often should the Senate schedule GB Tourniments?

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

I would participate, but I don't own JK.

What do you think should be the measures to be taken so people like DS_Starviper don't keep posting only to insult every other forumer on line?

We'll I have finnaly got him to stop it with me, and he doesn't do it anymore to me at least but he does it to every other forumer so until he stops with his cursing I suggest that we find his ISP and report him.

It's hard to fix how often the Senate should schedule tournaments, cause it all depends on the number of players, and how often they can play. For example, I can play once or twice a week, but maybe others can play 10 times.

The tournament should be a little tolerant, and don't schedule so many games in very few days, so everyone who wants, can play, but can also go on with their lives outside the computer room.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Who else here doesn't like Maxis? I posted this in another thread but oh well. I don't like them at all they take all the fun out of winning and make it so that you decide if youve won. Errr

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Who else here doesn't like Maxis? I posted this in another thread but oh well. I don't like them at all they take all the fun out of winning and make it so that you decide if youve won. Errr

Maxis???:confused:

What do you mean???

1)As for the question on the super spamers...all I can say is it is in the works...

2)Organizing tournies should be easy enough...Sherack has done one. And if Trion makes it to the Senate...well he organizes tournies all the time...If he doesn't then if we want to we can ask his advice if we need it...

3) We can have an anual Tournie every month or so...And the leaniancy well we can decide that when the senate starts...

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by darthfergie

What do you mean???

I hate maxis. I just hate them because EA is there owner. But then again EA owns everything. I just hate EA because remember Orion and what EA did to it?

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

I hate maxis. I just hate them because EA is there owner. But then again EA owns everything. I just hate EA because remember Orion and what EA did to it?

*lol*:D

I had no Idea...on Maxis you must admit that since Microsoft bought SimCity they havn't done much with it...although they are doing well with the Sims part of the name...On Other Maxis products...I have no Idea what they do now...:)

Guest DarkTrooper

Maxsis does suck i mean it cant even support a major online RPG. They dropped Simsville like 3 weeks into devolpment. I mean that game had pottenial, although it is potenial to fail..........

But back to the subject, i think instead of having one senator we have a council so if there is a problem the council votes on how to resolve it

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Darktrooper

Maxsis does suck i mean it cant even support a major online RPG. They dropped Simsville like 3 weeks into devolpment. I mean that game had pottenial, although it is potenial to fail..........

But back to the subject, i think instead of having one senator we have a council so if there is a problem the council votes on how to resolve it

I don't understand your last part there. What do you mean?

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

What do you mean???

1)As for the question on the super spamers...all I can say is it is in the works...

2)Organizing tournies should be easy enough...Sherack has done one. And if Trion makes it to the Senate...well he organizes tournies all the time...If he doesn't then if we want to we can ask his advice if we need it...

We can have an anual Tournie every month or so

Yeah, thats makes alot of sense Ferg :D

We could also have some committees. We could have a committee that had to approve smilies before they are added and would organize places to submit them and sites to upload them if needed. Just an example, but you get the picture.

Archived