Home

Casting Call: SW KOTOR: Echec et Mat (Check and Mate)

Tysyacha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name

Micheal J. Caboose

Male

Species

Human

Occupation

Space Marine

Attracted To

Bakery Treats

Talents

Team-killing, talking to vehicles, and pressing random buttons.

Appearance

26042424.jpg

Bio

History

Caboose has arrived in this universe by accidentally following Meta from his own.

MATECHECK on MILLENNIAL for CABOOSE

Didn't get to play with her much before, so I'm bringing her back. :D

Name: Arai Elan

Species: Human

Occupation: Exiled Jedi Shadow, Mercenary for Hire (to a good cause)

Attracted To: “Attracted?” she scoffs. “Who has the time?”

Force Talent: Shatterpoint

Image: Arai Elan

25438.jpg

Additional Notes: Arai was exiled for being too impulsive and being too willing to walk the narrow line, to make slight use of Dark Side powers when such use brought her the desired result. Given her ability to see shatterpoints, she can easily tell when such power use would bring the desired result.

As an exile, Arai now believes she has been released from the rules and regulations of the Jedi and is freer to accomplish her mission: the destruction of the Dark Side. However, she also recognizes that the regular use of this power is poisoning her ability to return to the Light. To combat this, she spends four hours in meditation daily. So far, it's working, but she fears that it may soon no longer be enough. Eventually, she may need another person to call her on her actions, to snap her out of it.

EDIT:

Arai is also STALEMATE at present, though in my first post, she'll be rid of the Rusty Bucket. I imagine she may get hooked up with Dominic in the near future... and hopefully make his loyalty to the Found waver more than a little ;)

Who said anything about *liking* Dominic? :rolleyes: Dom an' Arai are old friends; back when Dom was a Jedi, they trained together, played together, pranked Jedi Masters together... *clears throat* anyway...

So put your Kraken away. Even if you *did* send it, Arai would find a shatterpoint somewhere in its makeup which, once properly exploited, would turn the beast back on you. So why don't we leave the choosing to Dominic. Since Melany's PLAYER seems so intent on claiming him whereas Arai's "attracted to" suggests a bit more of a challenge, I might dare to speculate that Arai's chances are slightly higher :p

And the fact that they're old friends sure helps too :D

THREADMASTER'S ALERT: MILLENNIUM MOLE WANTED!

The "Millennium Mole" is an undercover Sith, a la Kreia or Senator Palpatine, who wants to use the crew (especially Perdante) to execute revenge upon Khristoff--an old comrade of his/hers. To put it bluntly, if Khristoff is the (false) Messiah of this roleplay, then the Millennium Mole is Satan/the serpent in the Garden of Eden. Any volunteers? (NOTE: MM isn't a blatantly obvious Sith.)

FFWM, should we perhaps have Damien and Arai run into one another again coming up shortly? As in, writing up posts as them tonight? ;)

EDIT: Considering she's signed off, I guess that's a no. But it should happen soonish, methinks :)

SkywalkerRules: Are you prepared to have Melany fully become like Senator Palpatine/Lord Sidious? I need a real manipulator, whom Perdante won't be able to see through easily.

NOTE: The Millennium Mole is meant to be IRREDEEMABLE, just as Lord Sidious was.

I don't think Melany needs to be the mole...the mole needs to be on the ship to start with, to be ingrained in the crew so as to not draw attention and yet still be able to get the inside info. It'll ave to be a new character that only Fara would be related to, at this point the RP.

And yes, Writer, I think we should get them in here as soon as possible. So if you're still on...

Archived