Home

SITH STALKER ARMOR REQUEST

Riven Fall

after thinking about it a little longer I would suggest that you make a reskin of the Zeishon Sha armor and make the helmet in gmax and put it ingame as a mask. As I said in the other thread you're gonna miss a lot of details from the original but this would be the easiest way I guess. Look through the tutorials here on Holowan and I'm pretty shure you will find something helpful.

Yes of course, good idea..So u wanna try to say if i want sith stalker armor someone must made it in gmax? Well, avol is good about this progress he made awsome armor of Darth Vader..

Ok when u made SithStalker mask let me know..:)

And i want ask about gmax and nwmax u got crack for it?

1. Illegal material

Do not post links to sites that contain illegal material or discuss where to obtain illegal material (ie where to get illegal MP3s, warez, cracks, etc.). Do not post magazine scans and other copyrighted material. This is prohibited.

Discussions about how to perform activities that are illegal in the US are also prohibited.[/Quote]

Someone who gets a crack of gmax doesn't know much, since gmax and nwmax are very very free.

And Avol hasn't been around since the beginning of time a very long time ago. And no one has figured out how to make a completely custom model for a head or body and make it work, as far as I know.

oh yeah and don't double post in the future, just edit your post. Its in the bottom right corner of your post, its a link that says "edit".

And no one has figured out how to make a completely custom model for a head or body and make it work, as far as I know.

Well there are alternative solutions, like using the miro's add geometry, to add a new head over a existing head (that you could get smaller, to don't have a super big head), you can also reduce de head size, and use a helmet (what I did on my mod, for the sith helmet etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived