Home

Triple Bladed lightsaber?

Darth Pheonix

Seeing the Fork-things, I don't know, why it shouldn't be possible. I don't know whether you can make the blades go in all kinds of direction (like a lightsabre-star or something), but three in the same direction? why not.

I'm no expert in lightsabre-modelling at all, though.

What about two saber blades and like a vibroblade in the middle? Similar to that one mod that came out ages ago, I just happen to forget the name of both the mod and the author, that was a double bladed saber in theory, but only had one saber blade at one end and a normal blade at the other. I'm sure that is possible right?

• 2 months later...
Umm. I have tried to invision many possible ways for a triple bladed lightsaber, and most of the time you lose your head, your arms, or get cut in half. But a quad-saber might be possible, just make a double pronged on both ends.

Have you seen the http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Fork_Short_Lightsabers;84232? I'd say just stick another blade in the center of this and you'd have the triple lightsaber. The quad saber would cut your player in half, no doubt. :p

That used a double bladed saber as it's base. He just moved the orientation of the blades.

Adding a third blade might not be possible. For light sabers hilt models we have to replace the hilt of an existing in game saber with the new model using mdlops. Otherwise you'll lose the saber blade animations.

• 1 month later...

Archived