Home

quick gender clarification

decalibron

hey, this can probably be answered fairly quickly, but i've looked around, and haven't found anything about species being able to be played in both genders. I really like the Mirialans, but i haven't found anything that talks about whether both male and female mirialans can be played for both consulars and troopers (which just happens to be the two classes i want to play!) any thoughts? so far, i haven't seen squat about male mirialans for the trooper OR the consular class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That would really grind my gears... I see no reason for them to do that, unless for whatever reason it played into the story... ie one sex was forced to do kitchen-work, etc., and never let out of the house. I am already kind of irked by the fact that we our class decisions are dependent on what side we choose... however, I'm not picky. Like the first poster, I think you're good.

Just had a good Scout around as I'm quite interested too, the website hasn't officially been updated much about the full span of playable races yet, but from what i gather from developers and post counts the general consensus is...

Mirialan - Appears up to now in: Avatar, Concept Art, Kotor II, Screenshot, Timeline, ToP.

Playable Classes: Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Trooper.

Appearance: Male, Female.

Customization: Facial Tattoos: 1, 2. Skin Pigmentation: Green, Yellow-Green, Yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived