Home

Hunted: Demons Forge Problem

Darth Payne

Well, been a while since i was last here. :)

Any way, i need a bit of help with a part of this game.

In the game you find a series of crypts (three brothers, and the father).

The crypt i'm having a problem with is the fathers crypt.

I found video guide of the game, problem is, the one who made the guide missed the brothers crypts and therefor doesn't have the required magicals keys to open the door inside. :(

You need to light two fires to get into the fathers crypt.

A book nearby states that: One seeks an ember righ in earthly spendor. The other seeks a blaze, that emenates from a celestial gaze.

The second one i've figured out, but the first one escapes me.

I've tried everything i could think of, from weapons to magic, and nothing so far has worked.

Does anyone know how to enter this crypt?

There are 2 small disks on the floor. Once you step on one, you should get the option to tell your companion to go stand on the other.

One disk is close to the pillar you're trying to ignite. ;)

Took me forever to solve it. Dumb luck I accidentally stepped on the disk running around in rage.. :lol:

Thanks. :)

I did wonder what the circle in the floor was all about.

Strange thing is, i stood on the obvious one several times and nothing seemed to happen.

Don't you just hate it when something so simple is hidden like that?

hehe.. the whole game is filled with that. I've played through it 2 times already and am on my third run now (going for max gold). I've still YET to find one of the prisoners to free, and one of the deathstones. I have no earthly clue where they could be as I've torn that game world inside and out.. hehe.

Also found out there's 2 secret stashes in the very first scene in the town of Dryden (chapter 1). Two of those "shoot the rope on the sign to break the door open" types. Wow.. never would've caught those on the first playthrough considering they throw you right in to combat. You pretty much have to go back and explore the areas after you've cleared each section to make sure you haven't missed anything.. hehe

A note on the Father's crypt.. the disk isn't the obvious huge one in the center of the room.. it's a small pressure disk. They're darker (and raised) from the rest of the floor and makes the usual slider noise when you step on it. You'll smack your head against the wall once you find them.

If you face the crypt you are wanting to get in to.. the disks are at 2 o'clock and 7 o'clock angles within the room directly diagonal from each other.

Archived