Home

The name is classified for now and will be released at a later date

darth hk-47

I am going to start a new project. I will not be using any of the kotor games. I will be using UDK and blender. Anyone with ideas just post them and I will look into fitting them in. I have most of the ideas, but i need more. I will show the script later. just letting you know everything will be different. I mean everything. I have started the areas, once i find out how to import stuff from blender to udk I will be good to go.

Sounds really interesting, and i can't wait to see results! Just know, there are lot's of resources online, you just have to look for them. A good place for free textures is: cgtextures.com. I'm sure you can probably find models online for free too!

Well thanks for the input from everyone, I have started work on the characters in blender. I will try to finish with the basic character by next week so if you want screenshots I will have them. cgtextures.com is a good plan for the planets, thanks. Remember if any of you want to give me ideas such as planets and other storys I will be happy to put them into the game. Also does anyone know of any good screen recording software?

Closed thread since it clearly isn't a mod, and since it obviously is porting, which is frowned upon here.

-SS

Archived