Home

KOTOR 2 peragus

J4ngo

on the PC version of KOTOR 2 when i'm on the exterior of peragus to get to the dormitories the cutscene where the harbringer docks with peragus doesn't show up does anyone know any fixes for this? also the turbolift lockdown quest doesn't update when i enter the code in reverse it says journal entry added but my journal doesn't flash.

I might've used a pirated version which could be the problem maybe ill get the retail disc someday (which is doubtful since KOTOR 2 is an old game) instead of using the pirated version of kotor 2 pc sometimes.

Probably post a list of the mods you have used. May be more possible for us to determine if that's the culprit.

the mods i use are a_robe_27,ebon_2011,comp,darth dementous mod, di_ehls,flamethrower,movie mandalorians,ffvii,warp_console_v11.0,rfpra,

improve_feats_fast_plus_wrist_rocket_feat,k2_forms_v2.TSLRCM 1.7,kolto_on_ebon,navy_hawk, molotov_cocktail,npc_fast_exp_v1,pcs_holocron,revamped_grenades,skiptelos,sthlforcep2,sthlforcepv2u1,stormtrooper_tsl,tc_gpslocator,tsl_moviestyle_lightsaber_blades,tsl_new_loading_screens,visual_effects_tsl.sorry if thats a lot of mods

Archived