Home

TSL mandalore influence

What am I missing?

Seems I've forgotten points of influence for him. I know about the one on Onderon starting the riot. And I think the various points meeting mandalorians were there but it just seems like I'm missing something as dialogue is stuck. I'm on the Ravager but all the more I can get him to talk is about some of his past with Revan.

Probably just incompetence on my part.

I should correct: didn't work. would probably works now. Like I said uninstall and reinstall usually gets it. The rest is probably just something I'm missing ...or derping really hard on. Probably has to do with applying the mods without obsidian's patch first being applied. Save games made before the patch are not acknowledged as even existing.

If you're curious: Stuff not triggering or inconsistently triggering like dialog and events, or lapsing between complete and incomplete.

Or light side associated things happening on dark side and vice versa.

Or stuff just not there like it wasn't installed. Even if I checked it and TSL patcher agrees with the results.

That's weird, I'm the only admin on this machine. :wonder:

Oh I should also add: the savegame issue also happens with the differences between applying and not applying the vista patch. :swear: I can't play (anymore given certain system changes unless I roll them back) without the obsidian patch to begin with and applying the vista patch means none of my earlier savegames would show up. Though I am curious if KSE could modify them and remedy that little problem.

Archived