Home

great things l saw at jedi outcast

battle111

Hello everyone!! l wonted to tell this later but l desited to tell it now great things l saw at jedi outcast huh the final showdown between kyle and desann was very cool and l like the theme's that were playing at the final l felt that l'm in the return of the jedi movie and great duel was with desann well l defeated him by using the strong saber style well almost to easy was but still was hard at that level for me and those traps at that level (ilosions,fake walls,the desann visions..) were also cool l felt like on korriban level at swkotor 2 and also at doomgiver level also good and the fight with admural fayar was good :thmbup1: heh l sneaked opon him and l attacked him when he was not looking hehe:thmbup1: and also every ather level(bespin level,astrus,nar shadda,...) were also not bad at all and can l ask what's everyone's favorite level at jedi outcast well mine is the yavin final level ofcourese and the doom givver level what's yours ??? and also which game is better jedi knight jedi outcast or jedi academy hmmm l can't deside??

P.s The multiplayer was also good for me to play

Hey battle111. :)

I must recommend you to play Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast! The fighting system and mods are better at JKO multiplayer. The singeplayer also got a better storyline and so on. So if you are having trouble choosing, you really should just play JKO! ^^, Played it myself for 4 years now.

Regards, InfeCt!

Yes and l think you are right au man!! l felt like l'm in the star wars return of the jedi movie but still l might play a litil bit jka mp sometimes but l will play jko the most becoz l like the story line and those theme musics that were playing wow !! l wonder that when lucasart is gana make a new jedi knight game l hope it will have a good storyline like in jedi outcast !!!!

Yes and l think you are right au man!! l felt like l'm in the star wars return of the jedi movie but still l might play a litil bit jka mp sometimes but l will play jko the most becoz l like the story line and those theme musics that were playing wow !! l wonder that when lucasart is gana make a new jedi knight game l hope it will have a good storyline like in jedi outcast !!!!

:D Good, we need more players. ^^

JKO has one of the best Star Wars games plot.Playng SP is realy enjoyable and it's realy great.The only problem for me is that the MP is difarent then JKA MP and i can't fight there.I came one day recently but the only result was renaming to:newbie to jko jka no.XD

Well now l'm a master at jko by using the strong style and again duster thank's for the jko tips but at jka l'm still a newbie hehe

If you use the strong style at JKO i use it at JKA.I can train you if you want.I already trained few players and they arent bad with staff and there is one that beats me now instead i him.XD

Hi, Battle111. JK2 is by far the better game when it comes to multiplayer. I've not played JKA SP, but the storyline in JK2 was great, and I've heard more people saying JK2 also is the better when it comes to the SP part. Don't forget to patch JK2 to the latest -> 1.04!

Have fun!

Archived