Home

Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement

On Taris, weren't there people hungover in that Sith Party? You could try to find that animation.

Oh, right, that's the other thing. Sunry says he shot Elassa while she was sleeping, and this is confirmed in Jolee's and Revan's dialogues. But the recording shows them both walking in and her being completely awake when he shoots her. I guess it's fathomable that Sunry could be lying, but why would he lie to make Elassa seem more helpless than less? Would it be possible to alter the recording so that it shows Elassa sleeping and Sunry already in the room, pacing, and then shooting her?

Yeah, or somehow find the animation from when the Exile is asleep on the Ebon Hawk and has the visions. You would have to show her dying, you could just have Sunry fire as the recording cuts/fades out.

I actually just looked at the original BioWare dialogue for the computer, where the text described to you Sunry's murder of Elassa.

[The computer screen switches to a fish-eye view from some sort of small surveillance device on a wall.]

[A beautiful young woman enters the room, followed by a much older man.]

[As she walks farther into the room, he softly closes the door, pulls a blaster, and shoots her in the back.]

So with this you can see why I went the way I went. I don't know if BioWare intentionally made Sunry's account of the events inaccurate or if it wanted the Republic's view to be inaccurate or it was just plain inconsistency, so, what I'd like to know is what you guys would like me to do. Change it to line up with what Sunry says? Or just leave it as it is now?

• 5 months later...
It's not working for me. Whenever I enter module mnm26ae I'm greeted with main menu. I tried warping but it didn't help. I was using TSLPatcher if you want to know.

I had the same problem that whenever I tried to enter the manm26ae module it took me to the main screen. I even tried to warp and it had problems such as going to the main menu.

I'm playing through KotOR on my Windows 7, Intel Core 2 (2.13 GHz), NVIDIA GeForce 8500 computer, and I've just run into the same bug Dan Warial and Revan79 had.

After a long time I finally got around to fixing the bug with the TSL Patcher installation. The original post's download links have been changed to reflect the update.

Excellent FG! thanks for the patcher update ... although I don't have that module tweaked fortunately so manual copy should do it ... bug was present only with previous TSL patcher installation or manual module copy too?? :raise:

looks like sort of must-have cutscene indeed :thmbup1:

Thanks for the update!

No problem.

Excellent FG! thanks for the patcher update ... although I don't have that module tweaked fortunately so manual copy should do it ... bug was present only with previous TSL patcher installation or manual module copy too?? :raise:

looks like sort of must-have cutscene indeed :thmbup1:

Thanks. In the previous version the bug was only present in the TSL Patcher installation, manual installation caused everything to run smoothly.

• 2 months later...
Sorry for the double post -version 2.0 had a bug slip by me too-. I've now uploaded a version 3.0 which corrects the problem, links have been changed to reflect the fix. If problems still ocurr with the TSL Patcher installation override your installation with the manual one.

a good decision from my part about checking this thread just before installing 2.0 ... and even better to find deadlystream link working 'cause kotorfiles link isn't for me ...

thx again for ALL your continuos modding efforts :thmbup1:

Archived