Home

Problem with Dark Jedi npcs!!! please help!!

Hello!!

Please can someone help l'm having a weird problem l downloaded one mod that turns all Dark Jedi robes at Kotor black but when l fight them they attacked me with one move and then l'm dead:confused: l don't understand please help !!! l checked all my mods that l downloaded and l checked are there any bugs on those mods and still nothing those Dark jedi still keep killing me with one move the mods l use at Kotor:

1)Black robed jedi

2)improved malak

3)improved Juhani

4)Darth Revan robes 4.0

5)Bettered Mandalorian armors

6)Prequel robes mod

Please help!! l'm having this problem for the first time

Sorry but there aren't any complains Argh!! still l don't get it maiby the problem is that l turned my characters strengh to 22 ?? by using the save game editor

I don't know.You can try to remove the mod and see if that helpes...or start a new game without using the editor...unless you aren't in the middle of a playthrough.

It is for both wait!! l forgot to mention to you that l have a mod that spawns Dark Jedi at the Endar spire bridge and l GOT it last time l had the same problem again becoz l had that mod installed but when deleted it everything was back the way they were it seems l needed to restore my memory :D

It is for both wait!! l forgot to mention to you that l have a mod that spawns Dark Jedi at the Endar spire bridge and l GOT it last time l had the same problem again becoz l had that mod installed but when deleted it everything was back the way they were it seems l needed to restore my memory :D

Lawl.I'm glad to hear that.:3

Archived