Home

A Script...

duster

Yeah...well it's a script request.You know that on your second visit to Duxn you have to devine forces and you should pick the characters that will invade the sith temple.Here is all i want.I wan't to send Bao-Dur,GO-TO and HK-47.The problem is that Bao is not available among my first choices.Only Atton,Mira,Visas and Deciple.All i want is Bao to be one of the first choices so that i can send the characters i want.I know that they say something after you pick someone but it's not necesary.I would be very apreciative for the help.:)

That's probably a bit late yes.

But it's all there, so you could also just install it to a dummy location and look at the files how we done it, or/and copy them over ;).

Actualy i already almost finished the game with TSLRCM.The stupid part is that it's 1.6 version.And no...the Bao-Dur thingy wasn't in it.I thought that 1.6 is the latest version(according to filefront).Those moderators there really need to fix their site's bugs.1.8.1 is there but it's something like a "hidden file".It initialy shows an error untill i don't refresh the page few times.Next time i'm going with modb.

On a side note:Those features were in the initial plan course of the game?Why would they remove it?The constant apearence of the HK units really creates the feel that the exile is really hunted by those droids.You can never have enough droids in this game...

Those features were in the initial plan course of the game?Why would they remove it?

What features? All of them? You do know how KOTOR2 was rushed out the door?

And yeah, I think the Bao-Dur was added in 1.8. Also needed updates to the .git and script and stuff to make Bao (and some others) appear and say their word.

Archived