Home

Check it out...

Apoc Nizmith

I requested a playable sith droid similar to like general grievous. Now here is what I was thinking. I see a ton of droids with models in world already, security, sith etc. NOW I think if I reskin one and model replace using the 2da like making a custom pc that I should be able to use them as a pc.

ISSUE 1: It would try to add a head to it if it is a pc correct? But the model fro the driods are already complete, so would I have to use like maya or 3dmax to snip the models head off and create a new head from scratch or is there a way to make it just not call for a head and use the one on the driod to begin with?

ISSUE 2: Even if I managed to make a driod playable, how in the name of YODA would I be able to make him/her be able to equip droid gear, and lightsabers, and be able to use both droid and jedi feats and powers? It seems very complicated but I think this would be a GNARLY project to see in game... Maybe just wait? Or beg every so pathetically for a dopestyle modder to be all "Yo I got you..." because yeah saying this would be cool and I would like to at least try to do it...:borg1: <---- see that is him already lol

I have this guy......

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9536

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9537

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9538

He is a character in my upcoming mod...time for a shameless plug....NMK2: The Trials of Darth Herrco coming soon...play the demo now at Deadly Stream.

You can use him when I'm finished with him. I attached Revan's cape from the Revan model. It does not have animations, but I attached a flexible mesh modifier to it so it moves and flows a little when the character moves. Combat animations, etc etc.

MOD is for TSL, and despite my love for kotor, TSL sucked on the whole. It had some good editions like construction, but the fail to follow kotor's story line was a HUGE mistake in my book and as a aspiring video game designer and as a AVID gamer I question every time I boot TSL up "WHAT IN THE HELL WHERE THE DEVELOPERS AT OBSIDIAN THINKING?". But that looks cool now K1 that beast and we have a good start LOL. Looks like the mod can be good, and most of the mods I have checked out for TSL looked and played great, but I cannot feel it the same way I did KoToR. The Sith Lords should of followed KoToR 1 in every way from dark side game finish, like Soul Reaver did with Legacy of Kain. I feel very strongly about this and have since it's release. Even with the added game mechanics it is still a inferior game due to the broken story line...

But ty for letting me use him, and I will see what I can do in the mean time with kotor one models.

Archived