Home

HK-50s locations

maltron66

So, in TSLRCM, we have groups of HK-50s on Telos, Korriban, Onderon, Dantoine etc.

The thing is, those units spawn in really odd places, don't they? For example, on Telos, they spawn in the Dock module. And there are civilians present. On Onderon, they spawn just a little away from a crowd. Are the Onderon soldiers blind? Can't they see the HKs? This doesn't make much sense to me.:raise: Can someone make a mod for TSLRCM that will spawn the HK-50s in a more...quiet place, such as the Medical station (in the same module where the Ithorian compartment is) when it comes to Telos, since it's much more quiet there?

Also, should someone make this, would you consider adding another group of HK-50 units on Dxun? Near the abandoned ship in the first module?

And another idea: What if the Ebon Hawk was approached by another ship while in space and that other ship had HK-50s? They could land on top of your ship and you would have to take T3-M4 and Bao-Dur's Remote (!) (well, you control the Remote on Malachor, why not here too?) outside the ship to defeat them (I'm talking about using that module from the prologue, where you have to get outside the ship to get some explosives.) The HKs could try enter the Ebon Hawk. If you stop them, the battle ends, but if you fail, a dozen of HK-50s will infiltrate your ship and you'll have to get the Exile and the rest of the party to get the job done.

• 2 months later...

hey Maltron66 I posted on your 'HK-47's way to the HK Factory' thread and i think this would be an addition to it as well, you should try and start a team as a sort of idea collector and project lead for a mod with all your favorite suggestions on this, making the whole Hk-47 and the other hk units have more of an ark to it, thats my suggestion

hey Maltron66 I posted on your 'HK-47's way to the HK Factory' thread and i think this would be an addition to it as well, you should try and start a team as a sort of idea collector and project lead for a mod with all your favorite suggestions on this, making the whole Hk-47 and the other hk units have more of an ark to it, thats my suggestion

Mm-hm, that sounds good. To tell you the truth, I'd start creating all those mods myself... if I had the experience needed to do so.

Archived