Home

Looking for a (re)skin mod

maltron66

I had once found a mod for KOTOR 2 in Filefront that changed Mandalore's gray armor to a nice gold and also modified his portrait (taking the original portrait and making the helmet also gold). However, I lost the mod and now I can't find it anywhere. :raise:Can somebody help? Please?

I had once found a mod for KOTOR 2 in Filefront that changed Mandalore's gray armor to a nice gold and also modified his portrait (taking the original portrait and making the helmet also gold). However, I lost the mod and now I can't find it anywhere. :raise:Can somebody help? Please?

Well, I found this, and a portrait really isn't that hard to make. Just resize it to match the other portraits...

That's the one! Thanks a lot! In fact, I was trying to downoad the exact same file, but I couldn't. Now I've come to the conclusion that my PC is crazy, because I can download it through the link you gave me and not by filefront directly. It kept giving me an error message and only god knows why... Again, thanks for helping!

That's the one! Thanks a lot! In fact, I was trying to downoad the exact same file, but I couldn't. Now I've come to the conclusion that my PC is crazy, because I can download it through the link you gave me and not by filefront directly. It kept giving me an error message and only god knows why... Again, thanks for helping!

...Actually, so do I. And a bunch of others. Filefront is notorius for that issue. Basically, all you have to do is keep reloading the page until the tab has the name of the mod.

...Actually, so do I. And a bunch of others. Filefront is notorius for that issue. Basically, all you have to do is keep reloading the page until the tab has the name of the mod.

Well, I'm not what you'd call "the most patient man in the world"... If I can't find it from the start, I say f**k it and then start looking for something else.

Archived