Home

Some minor Hk-47 quest problems.

Me_Who_Else

I am doing the Hk factory quest and at the moment i need to find the hk-50 squads. Now to the actual question; I have found 3 of em, but my questlog still says that i need to find two more.

Does that resolve afterwards, or is it a bug?

(search does not deliver THAT particular issue =))

I am doing the Hk factory quest and at the moment i need to find the hk-50 squads. Now to the actual question; I have found 3 of em, but my questlog still says that i need to find two more.

Does that resolve afterwards, or is it a bug?

(search does not deliver THAT particular issue =))

WHEN did you find the first 2 squads, before or after you triggered the "Finding the HK factory" quest?

WHEN did you find the first 2 squads, before or after you triggered the "Finding the HK factory" quest?

One i got on korriban before Hk was repaired.

I managed to repair him (it actually). Then i got the first squad on dantooine, the second on Dantooine, the third on Telos. I got even one on Dxun and two on Onderon. And still the log tells me that i need to find two more >.<.

Now..i wont scream and shout when it does not work, it is just an inconvenient.

nar shadaa has has a couple more, umm, yeah so you definitely showed the hk translator to hk and made sure the quest started from the sounds of it, umm, what other mods do you have?

yes i have showed him that darn thing. or else the quest would not trigger.

the savegameeditor cant trigger the quest correctly...so yes. i showed it the sonic thingy. But i am repeating myselft

Archived