Home

Fadeout Texture?

Fallen Guardian

At least I think it's texture. I'm looking for, what I assume to be, a black GUI texture used for the fadeouts/fadeins in the games - I want to figure out a way to make it fadein/out the whole screen when using widescreen, rather than just part of it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You might try fiddling with either fade_p.gui or fade_x.gui. In those files, the color is set to 0.25, 0.25, 0.25(RGB scale). The border texture is a four-pixel texture called blackfill.tpc in ERFs->swpc_tex_gui.erf->B, and the extent of the fade gui, according to fade_p.gui, is 1200 high by 1600 wide...

The extent of the fade gui, according to fade_p.gui, is 480 high by 640 wide...

You might try fiddling with either fade_p.gui or fade_x.gui. In those files, the color is set to 0.25, 0.25, 0.25(RGB scale). The border texture is a four-pixel texture called blackfill.tpc in ERFs->swpc_tex_gui.erf->B, and the extent of the fade gui, according to fade_p.gui, is 1200 high by 1600 wide...

The extent of the fade gui, according to fade_p.gui, is 480 high by 640 wide...

Thanks! Editing the extent's height and width values to my monitor's resolution, and then placing fade_p.gui in the Override, worked like a charm.

Archived