Home

Conspiracies....whether accompanied with 'theories' or not.

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, no...Artisa is 'Flash.' Because she's such a quick waitress. :D Get it?

Actually, if we're picking Flash Gordon characters, I want to be Prince Vultan. I roll with a posse of winged soldiers. Death from above.

hawkmen-dive.jpg

*(Goes and takes the Ajax while Queen lays out the guitar rock.)*

Discuss your favourite conspiracy here.

dec20-15-2013.jpg

So Buzz Lightyear.....Let's just sort it out. What do you say to all those conspiracy theorists who come up to you and say, "Does the moon really exist?"

The moon is real. My cousin, Jade Rabbit, is there.

jade_rabbit_on_the_moon.jpg

Also, this is 'Moon.' She likes to play with cords.

Moon2_zps568947cd.jpg

When it comes to conspiracies, I like the UFO ones, especially Area 51. I'm guessing that it's a combination of the following (with percentages of each):

1. Secret government projects (<43.9%)

2. Supernatural stuff (God, angels, demons, Satan, etc.; I'm guessing about 0.1%)

3. Real alien UFOs (probably >56%)

4. Hoaxes, which are very annoying, because they ruin the statistics. I don't know the percentage of those, though. Hopefully <1%

When it comes to conspiracies, I like the UFO ones, especially Area 51. I'm guessing that it's a combination of the following (with percentages of each):

1. Secret government projects (<43.9%)

2. Supernatural stuff (God, angels, demons, Satan, etc.; I'm guessing about 0.1%)

3. Real alien UFOs (probably >56%)

4. Hoaxes, which are very annoying, because they ruin the statistics. I don't know the percentage of those, though. Hopefully <1%

Another new poster, yayyyy, welcome stargate, stay and bask in our nonsensical banter!

I'm getting massive massive deja vu about this post however, and I suspect it's a glitch in the Matrix.

I'm a big believer that most of what our governments get up to is secret or heavily distorted. Why would they tell us anything close to the truth when we're largely happy being fed a steady stream of bullpoo.

Archived