Home

Welcome Back Leon Party!!!

Wraith 5

*hiccppp* Leooonn grr*hicpp*eat youuu maddeeee ittt!!!!*hiiiccccppp*

Here man *hiccpp* have a drin*hiccp*k....

Don't wo*hicp*rry its on *hiiccp* Rhett....

*hicccpp*

Hey rhett.... *hiccp*

Why is the pool water red?.?.?.? *hiccp*

*Tries to walk over to pool but trips on the air.*

Don't worry i'm *hicccpp* ok....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sherack Nhar

*bursts through a window, shattering it*

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GROG??!?

*notices Clefo holding a bottle of grog*

Can I have some grog please? :angel:

Guest xwing guy

Sorry guys couldn't find any chicks, but who cares! Gimme some of that beer! *takes to beers and busts them togather then pours them into his mouth, Stone Cold style*:D

Guest Luke Skywalker

Luke Walks in to rage against the machine and with a trench coat on (like the lobby scene in the matrix)

Welcome back leon. You probably don't know me as I joined about 2 or 3 weeks ago during your "holiday". Ive been away for three days so welcome!

Guest Luke Skywalker

I know what your thinking, Im the ultimate spammer. Well Im not even though it seems that way, Im just on alot. Oh and Ets'chula or whatever his name is joined the same time as me and he's around 620 posts and anyone who knows him will tell you that hes not a spammer. 3 weeks averaging around 40 to 50 posts a day because Im on 2 or 3 hours a day is actually pretty reasonable. Anyways I dont want to argue you will find out for yourself about my posting. :)

Guest Luke Skywalker

All too true Leon. Its also because Im a teenager who doesn't have a job at the moment who could care less.:p Ahh I dont need any money. When I did have a job I didnt spend anything besides necessities so now I have oh lets say a pretty wealthy stash of money. About enough to buy the average priced car. :D I need it for university though. Plus I get schoolarships because Im an honor student. MUAHAHHAHAH oh god it wont last long because I want to go to Yale. 70 grand for 3 years for Law. I could buy a Porsche BOxster with that much!

Guest Boba Rhett

*remembers when Luke first started posting, all the people he's had to follow around during the dead of night because he couldn't temp ban them because for some reason his control panel isn't working, all the spam, all the arses, all the misplaced treads, etc....*

*Shudders*

Did I mention how much I've missed you, Leon? :D

Guest Luke Skywalker

Ok just because I was a newbie here and I posted quaddupel posted ONCE doesn't mean you can shudder. lol:p That was pretty bad I seriously posted 5 times over. It was pretty funny at the time but now its not that funny.:(

as long as we keep THAT in mind, i guess we'll do okay. :D

good to be back, Rhett. glad to see some of that hard work didn't go unnoticed (oh, and the ban issue is being taken care of)..

although i probably won't make it too late into the night nowadays... there's a woman needing attention too, you know..

Guest Luke Skywalker

Well I think Im over that "newbie" stage lol I kept Rhett busy for about 5 minutes. :p

Go visit Battle Grounds: UK Leon. Quite a few forumers here work there. Its geared towards gameplay. Its pretty cool. Check it out and sign up for the forums! :D

Back to the subject...

*steals a gift basket from Rhetts welcome wagon and chucks it at Leon*

its a welcome back gift basket.

Archived