http://tsl.gamebanana.com/skins/139292

TSL Loot & Immersion Upgrade v2.0.3

90SK

SilverEdge

Quanon

VarsityPuppet

Hunters Run

Total conversion of robes in kotor 2 and also partial conversion of armors,

added NPC content and a few enhanced NPC appearances. Replaced master and padawan robes, newly added and upgraded ZS armors as armored robes, also added is a unique Sith Tunic on NS in addition to contents from heavy armor expansion mod and also some new NPC content on Onderon.

Please note, NO other robe mods are compatible,

so please use this mod from a new game start without other robe mods to play.

***Exceptions to the above rule are replacing single robe types if you don't like the defaults in this mod,

but you will not be able to get more than two robe types from replacing the same type with two mods!!!***

Installation:

Run "tslpatcher.exe"

Try to keep all files in Override.

TSLRCM and M4-78EP install first, then this mod

Recopy from here and hit delete while selected to uninstall.

Please uninstall the entire mod when done with use to prevent future glitches.

Please use this mod without mods other than TSLRCM & M4-78EP most current versions, and install this mod after.

No other appearance or wearable item mods.

This is a total conversion of the robes section and partial conversion of the armor section, with added features

selectable through the folder system. Choose what to install, and then start a new game.

Other mods, such as world retextures or added lightsabers, are compatible with this mod.

Please contact 90SK on deadlystream.com via Private Message to report glitches with this mod.

Please remember to follow instructions and only use this mod as any new appearances and not other mods because it is highly unlikely to work with others.

139292?type=large

thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2860903#post2860903

• 1 month later...

The new version of TSL Loot & Immersion Upgrade is available on deadlystream via the link provided above.

A friendly reminder to remove any previous versions from Override before installing and is required to play the new version.

Generic overview:

Changes to the current build include updates for all my mods, and many additional improvements have been made to the wearable items in TSL. There are also several bonus items available through cheats including an animated Darth Revan robe (itemcode "revan") and Ajunta Pall's robe (item code ancient3) and really any other simple or custom UTI filenames in the mod directory are usable cheat codes for new items.

Features from K2 Armor Fix+, SUPER Content Mod, and TSL Loot&Immersion Upgrade have been combined and updated for TSLRCM compatility and additional quality improvements amounting to double filesize from its previous "SUPER" version...

This mod does fixes, but does not retroactively patch the issues of the old SUPER content mod or its previous builds, but reinstates the majority of their content as a standalone release with additional expansion on and improved quality of the previous versions, and will be compatible with future updates.

Robes:

With the exception of the Jal Shey Neophyte armor model being replaced, this mod is also (through some additional modding) compatible with other appearance mods.

It isn't very complicated to install other robes or armors, but for the robes, you will have to make sure your additional mod is overlapping to my mod. I make an exception of mods for the Jal Shey armor model because there are too many items using the replacement model, however the Padawan class robe items are unchanged as are the master class robes ~ so replacing them will with another mod will usually be fine and they will simply overlap.

Jal Shey/Jedi Armor

Some of you may notice that I have removed the cloak from the female version of the armored robe. This was due to consistency problems, however it also features many additional female armors that have generic male counterparts. This came about through experimenting and also some luck, the Zeison Sha style armors have been reframed to simulate armors worn by united Jedi during the Mandalorian wars, with the trend for males to look similar with female versions showing more flare. I thought this was a unique way to depict Jedi, who are also known to customize their belongings (saber, robes) and that tradition to be reflected in their soldiers - The theme of course centering on the presence of Darth Malak's armor among the ZS. This version is not included in the standalone release of the armored robes and is significantly expanded, but it is also potentially unfinished as there is legitimate difficulty with a more traditional presentation of the idea I decided to use, and also because I don't necessarily think the additional changes would be required for the mod to work, nor do I want to rush myself to explore a more completed version.

Armors:

For a potentially limited time, with this current build the armored flight suit model is also available for other appearance mods to replace. The core armor models have not been altered, but the majority of the E and F class armors have been visually enhanced, and G and H class armors have been expanded and improved for this release. I will just say that I noticed a lot of unnecessary bulk from the last version, and wanted to make up for it by enhancing them all. Colors have been balanced, alpha channels have been reduced to enhance realism, and color/style ethnic descriptions have been somewhat attended to. I have also attended to consistency with male and female versions.

I have managed to bring about TSLRCM compatibility for the features of this mod. There are a few areas that will need to be more thoroughly tested but I have the benefit of not a lot of the core features from older versions changing and also an awareness of their working versions. I was not ambitious with adding new characters or subplot details but I don't expect many people to remember the parts I did add from the initial release of my armor expansion project.

Overall you will experience many positive changes in this mod, it is an attempt to join and also vastly improve TSL and KOTOR thematically, and finding treasure is very satisfying in these games. There are a lot of matching outfits also, significantly more appealing and also probably double what was there before. Your character will find many combinations of ways to blend in, and you will also be able to look more normal and sane/characterized for TSL rather than the somewhat restricted selection from the original.

And of course I have attended to consistency to the original TSL and also to the theme of a sequel to KotOR.

Additional updates:

I don't expect to change much else here tbh I have been working frequently on this update and it should be clean and also functional now. I of course always like to encourage people to contact me with glitches and I have worked every one reported out of this build. If there are new glitches, I will fix them. There are only so many ways for it to come out and I have a feeling there aren't many more things that could go wrong with it that I haven't already covered.

For those of you who were using the Rakatan Cloak on NS, I will be updating it for compatibility with TSL Loot & Immersion (it is not compatible). Fortunately, the dark side version in full relief is available via cheats (itemcode "revan") thanks to HuntersRun for this mod.

Please please please contact me either here or at DeadlyStream if you find a glitch while using this mod, and I will investigate/resolve it. And if you have ideas or other mods you want to see included, or really any imput on the direction of this mod, and would love to hear from you and frankly would need that to get some ideas about what else to add or how to change things.

• 2 months later...

I have updated the Loot & Immersion Upgrade mod. the Sith armor now has the male texture for female, I imroved Sylvar's robe and added metallic shine to one of the armored robes. I also updated the icons on the Zeison Sha armors to be more like the armors.

I have also taken the updated armored robes and added them to the separate release of that mod, including also the male and female sith apprentice disguises.

With this version of Loot Immersion mod also cheat code "revan" for flowing revan disguise courtesy of HuntersRun.

Available on DeadlyStream currently.

Archived