Home

• 2 months later...

A Good Joke from Arkham Asylum

Tape FourDr. Gretchen Westler: "Patient interview. Waylon Jones. Progress has been slow. What happened back in that house?"

Killer Croc: "Just business."

Dr. Gretchen Westler: "Business? What kind of business practices result in a house full of mutilated corpses?"

Killer Croc: "I don't like having my time wasted. Someone doesn't pay, they need a lesson. They owed me."

Dr. Gretchen Westler: "So you killed them. Tore up their bodies. The police never found all the pieces."

Killer Croc: "They should have looked in the sewers."

Dr. Gretchen Westler: "Are you saying you hid them there?"

Killer Croc: "After a while. Usually takes about 8 hours." *laughs*

Aaron Cash: "Time to go, Croc. Get up!"

[edit] Tape FiveDr. Gretchen Westler: "Patient interview, Waylon Jones, AKA Killer Croc. Last night the patient was pacified after a break out attempt. Guard Aaron Cash is in hospital. Reports state that the patient attacked Cash and in the struggle consumed his left hand. Cash is lucky to be alive. He lost a lot of blood."

Killer Croc: "Me too, I nearly choked on that bony hand of his."

Dr. Gretchen Westler: "That's disgusting. He could have died."

Killer Croc: "He's just food to me. And once I get a taste, I want the rest of the meal. You know what I mean?"

Dr. Gretchen Westler: "Get him out of here, Now!"

(Security guards begin to drag Croc away.)

Killer Croc: "Got your scent too, lady! I'll see you around. Tick tock, Tick tock."

So, so there are these two guys, who are in this asylum, so they decides to escape one night and they break out. On the rooftops, the first man jumps three meters to the other roof with NO PROBLEM, but there is this second man, see, and, and he's, well, kinda 'fraid of hights, so he says to the first man.

"I'm scared, I can't make that jump!"

"Coarse ya can! Here I'll shine my flashlight and you can swing across on the beam of light!"

"Now why would I want to do that?" the second man asks innocently, "We hates each other, and, and you will just turn the light off when I am halfway over so I will fall to my doom!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce wayne is runnning from a guy and runs by one of jokers goons who has a pie in his hand and the goon says "Pay or pie". Bruce says "Not now." and punches him in the stomach now he is on the ground, face over pie. And then the guy chasing Bruce lands on top of the goon so his face goes in the pie, then the goon says "Not funny man."

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived