Home

Zak shirt

RobMegone

I think I found(and bought) an original Zak shirt. Comparing the shirt branding with photos of the official one, it looks right.

The only difference is that it looks like this shirt has been modified at some point, unless there were some bleach dyed shirts out there. Thankfully, I don't think it's completely ruined, though I don't think I'll ever wear it. 

m70285735148_1.jpg?1724805253m70285735148_15.jpg?1724805253m70285735148_11.jpg?1724805253

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Chef's Kiss 2

13 hours ago, ThunderPeel2001 said:

What do you mean by this? I reckon it tie-dyedness is exactly on point for this game :) Or do you mean something else about it?

I asked David Fox and he doesn’t remember there being anything other than blue shirts. Someone modified it but somehow it’s almost a little better now. 😂

3 hours ago, RobMegone said:

I asked David Fox and he doesn’t remember there being anything other than blue shirts. Someone modified it but somehow it’s almost a little better now. 😂

Ah, I see what you mean. So it was blue originally and then someone tie-dyed it with bleach? That said, I feel it would have damaged the prints... so maybe it IS an original. Being tye-dyed certainly seems more fitting to the game's themes! :)