Home

See ya in a few days....

Guest DSViper

Guest Redwing

Ice actually just got banned. Besides, he acted intelligent when he wasn't being rude.

@ Rhett: He was made a mod of the small passcode search forum, NOT the main community center; he isn't anything special there. And wow, you seem really...resentful about something. Did I miss anything here?

Okay, this post makes no sense now. THANKS ALOT RHETT j/k

Guest Lord Tirion

I give these mods a lot of credit. I have been to so many forums for so many games and see mods who dont really care, have no tolerance whatsoever, or never interact with their posters. I think we have a perfect mixture here. But the moment you start making a flame as your "routine", I think it is just a matter of time before you are pked by the mods =P I guess some forummers just crave attention because irl they don't receive any.. who knows.

...which is the kind of behavior we don't tolerate here.

The rules are simple; if you don't want to follow them, stay out. If you still think you're above those rules and harrass people in any way in these forums, there's even a genuine and very practical way of bringing in federal law. I'm sorry, but it's not like you can simply do whatever you want on a public internet-forum. This is exactly why they pushed for legislation on this a few years ago.

So shape up or be gone; that goes for all of you who think they can simply harrass other members.

These forums are for enjoying the game and discussing that; there's no room for the kind of low-life bantering that goes on elsewhere.

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Redwing

And wow, you seem really...resentful about something. Did I miss anything here?

Almost none of you saw all the crap he made that I had to delete.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Im almost shocked, um you couldve just PMed Leon and the mods because Im pretty sure this is pointless unless Rommel wants a party or something. Oh well I dont really care... :rolleyes:

Guest Rogue15

fine i won't insult/flame/whatever u call it if it's impossible to ban me. I belive i know how to change my internet protocol address.

Guest Boba Rhett

I'd like to apolagize to everyone for a post I made a few days earlier in this thread, "gone now". It was uncalled for. I just kinda of flipped from stress. I'm going to be taking a day or two off to relax.

Guest Lord Tirion

I tried to tell ya Rhett, it is all in the wrist ;) You gotta let that stick in your hand be an extension of your own body...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Rhett flipped a little, personally I thought it was funny but anyways he just got a little pissed. No need to worry :)

Guest generalViper

hey I reasent that and anyways I said I would be gone for a few days not leaving I hate it when dark trooper has to tell me that i'm being insulted when I'm not here thats kind of mean, if u dont like me that fine but u dont go yellen at me when my back is turned I will be back probably on sunday, I still cant beleave I have to put my work aside to come here and clerify this

Guest Redwing
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I'd like to apolagize to everyone for a post I made a few days earlier in this thread, "gone now". It was uncalled for. I just kinda of flipped from stress. I'm going to be taking a day or two off to relax.

Well on behalf of Rogue15, I'd like to apologize. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm when he spammed, flamed or whatever. ISN'T THAT RIGHT ROGUEFIFTEEN. Anyway, I hope we can all just, you know, calm down and forget about it.

Archived