Home

Where's everybody from_??

homeboy03

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey who said Bulgaria is not the greatest country in the whole mother ****in world!!!

Ops sorry - Hey I am not sorry You cannot see what is writen after :mother:Try to guess!!

But anyway avrybody likes his country and is his right to say that is the coolest or something!!

Do I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH!!!!

smile.gif {@_@} frown.gif

I'm from a lil place called Australia and Live in a little city called Melbourne (well small compared to some other cities)

And no I don't have pet kangaroos or Koalas, cept I do get the occasional possum around my house and I would like a pet wombat or T***ie Devil but I'm not allowed to, it's against the law frown.gif *sniffles*

Anyway keep smiling everyone biggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm from good old Seattle, Washington. Home of Bill Gates, who probably could purchase all our souls.

SoKatH, you've got friends in us Americans. Fellow North American, it seems we are out- numbered by these people claiming they are from strange and outrageous places like: Australia and England. And what's this Europe thing they are talking about? Since I am the common egotistical American, I believe that I cannot be in the minority on this site, it just isn't in my nature. I suggest you too do the same. It is always grand to be arrogant. Now excuse me, I have to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

[This message has been edited by Dinghy Dog (edited January 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dinghy Dog (edited January 12, 2001).]

TunaMurray, I was just making a joke about American culture. I'm not actually serious. In fact, I'm never very serious. I don't judge people based what country people are from, and I resent you calling me prejudiced. I have some friends who are from Japan, one from South Korea, a couple from Finland, some from Germany, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. If you think I judge people on their nationality, you are wrong. I was just making a joke about America and how the country tends to view itself in world affairs as the most powerful nation. Haven't you ever heard of a thing called sarcasm? Notice how I said "common egotistical American"? Doesn't that seem a little sarcastic to you?. You've played the Monkey Island games, TunaMurray. Is everything Guybrush says incredibly true and follow his actual opinon? No, he isn't serious. That is saracasm. Lighten up.

------------------

sig.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dinghy Dog (edited January 12, 2001).]

Guest nathanism666

HEY, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME AT A SINGIN CONTEST, YOUR WRONG.

I'LL ALWAYS FIND THE BEST SONGS,

AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T TURN INTO AN ONLINE SING ALONG, PROPER, I'LL WIN.

CUZ IN REAL LIFE, MY SINGIN SUCKS!

Sorry for being kind of harsh on you TunaMurray. While I do like the U.S. a whole lot, I'm not nationalistic enough to intentionally insult people based on their own nationality. When looking back at my old message, I see that the sarcasm is a little harder to see on a computer. From now on I'll watch what I say a little closer; talking on computers is pretty new to me.

------------------

sig.jpg

Yeah, Norway. The best country on Earth. If you don`t mention the cold weather, the stupid snow or the fact that all the politicians in the country are the most stupid people you`ll ever see.

It`s good.

------------------

Guybrush: Can i call you Bob.

Murray: You may call me Murray, the all powerful demonic skull. Bmwhahahaahahaa

• 1 month later...
Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Engalnd! Kent!

Little town but ive got everything i need here. Although a new night club wouldnt go amiss!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Belgrade, Yugoslavia the ugliest, yet most sublime city dans le monde. The best medieval fort, man, can't beat the fort! Best people one can live next to azwel.

Alas, currently my life has brought me to the Washington DC metropolitan area--the worst place one can go. Of all US cities NYC rocks!!! I'm gonna live there one day, mark my words! Baltimore comes in close second, though... But no one can, and I forbid it, compare any of the American cities to those of Europe!!!

------------------

moi.gif

-Yorick the King's Jester

Backfire Killed the Sly - The Adventure Game

Archived