Home

Im a 3 headed monkey.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to change the requirements for THM, i think a good 10000 posts would work, then i wouldnt hear somone bragging about it every other day mad.gif

.not towards anyone who didnt spam.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

if u already have the THMness then u keep it, everyone else has to earn go through the 10000 posts.

besides i was just joking. smile.gif

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker!

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Oh my god Heracio. Congratulations on the three headed monkey thing. But don't you ever breathe fresh air?!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Y'know, not to be mean Heracio, I'm not picking on you or anything, but I am sick of people becoming 3-Headed Monkeys when a lot of all they have written are double posts, or sig tests....and then they go and gloat about it!!!! I'm sorry Heracio, I'm in a bad mood....

Well that's my 2 cents for the day anyway... frown.gif

------------------

taliesin.gif

Originally posted by DiScO StU:

why did he change it??? i wanta be three heade monkey. i mean it`s been 8 whole days, i`m still a monkey

8 whole days?????

It takes some people (who don't spam) months

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Guest ZeroXcape

Originally posted by DiScO StU:

we need a new rank for 500posts or 1000posts because when you become a three headed monkey, whut else is there to live for???

Well, at first, 200 was almost impossible to reach for some people wink.gif. Also, look at newfoundgloryboy. He was just a Three Headed Monkey like everyone else, but he was one of the best. That's why he is now a Devil Skull. Periodically, these forums will have new people asked to fill moderator positions.

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Guest ZeroXcape

I did a little research on the forums, and here is the current 500+ club:

<ul>

[*]newfoundgloryboy [1263]

[*] Grannen [1136]

[*] brief [627]

[*] The Feral Chicken [587]

[*] Frenchyd [579]

[*] MagnusB [527]

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Why you people care about the statuses and how many posts you possibly have? This goes over this monkey's mind. Yes, surely does.

I got the status quite fast, 'tho, but I tend to avoid spamming. Nowadays, I don't have too much time to write; but I still visit this place every day. Somedays I'm too tired to write, but I lurk what is going around. For me, I don't care about my post-count. I know people here get their respects from quality, not the quantity, and I hope you judge me from the quality of my posts and not the quantity, as I would lack in it greatly.

I promise to start posting more here, as I tend to have more time now. I have other forums to visit as well, and that reduces the time spent here even more. But, as I now find this forum the most attractive, I will have time to post. But do I post here to get my post-count up? No. I post because it's fun and I like the company around here. That means, I like you.

On a side note: Congratulations Horacio smile.gif You got it pretty quickly, but that's ok if you didn't spam to get the status.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Guest Dr._Threepwood

a name for the new rank could be Scumbar Member or Pirate, Metal Banjos, Hermen Headed Lechuck etc.

------------------

12345678910.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

A Pirate I was ment Be Trim the Sails and Roam The Seas

I remember when I got my extra heads, I was happy, and I admit I posted a message about me getting it too, I think more than anything for awhile it's like "Oh my god! I'm a 3headed monkey" but after awhile I thought "yeah big deal I don't care, I haven't changed, I'm still the same person but with 2more heads" I think it's more the thrill of being a three headed monkey biggrin.gif Maybe and no offence, but shouldn't we think back to what it was like when we became a three headed monkey and how happy we were before we start jumping down people's backs coz they're obviously happy? Although I agree, if half of those 200posts have being spent on sig tests and double posts and spamming, you may still be a 3headed monkey, but have you really earned that status?

That's just my thought anyway

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Warning! Stupid comment coming up. Keep this post away from smart people.

You can say that you never talked about being a 3HM, but I don't really believe you, because when you're a newbie, you really wan't to become 3HM, because that provides a certain status, just because all the 3HMs seem to be so good friends, but it's not the rank that counts, it's the person. I'm not going to deny that I thought Dr._Threepwood was annoying in the beginning, but I don't think so anymore, because his thrill for getting more posts has subsided. And look at TunaMurray, he was a monkey for three months.

I just think that people need to get used to how things are around here, and so they will be accepted. My 10 øre.

------------------

Magnus.jpgMagnusB_da_pro_boarder

Guest ZeroXcape

MagnusB: I actually agree with that. By the time most people are 3HM's, they have been around enough that they know how the forum works.

Becoming a 3HM is something that usually comes as a surprise. That's what's great about it.

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

I am a changed Monkey. Like you've seen, I haven't posted as much ( I was in a crazy mood back then... got some bananas... and chilled out smile.gif ) - and I try to give the posts thought. Otherwise, they don't count. They're worthless.

I apologize if I did spam to get the status.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

No, you didn't spam. I remember that day veeery well. It was my forth day at this board, and I was still of course a newbie.

Well. This was another day at this enormous board, I still hadn't searched through all the forums, and wasn't that devoted to it yet. I noticed it at once. A character who lived himself very much into his on-line role was posting the forums down the drain, but as I noticed, with meaningful messages.

This character was MegaMonkey, and later I learned that he was even my neighbour, and I

happen to know some fins already.

That day MegaMonkey posted nearly three times as many posts as I had managed in those four days, but this was only because he had been digging up some slightly old topics, and responded with non-spam_like messages. I was astounded by how he manage to uphold the quality, considering his quantity, and I was very impressed.

One-two weeks, or a little more, later he was a three headed monkey.

Sadly, MegaMonkey hasn't posted as much lately as I would have wanted him to, but I know that he has his reasons, school.

I've also noticed that brief doesn't post as much as he used to, and I haven't seen Dinghy Dog for a long time.

But I sure hope that you will all find time to vivit this board regularly, because we need big giant monkey heads, weird looking dogs well skilled in english, and people well educated in the art of computers on this board. Please don't leave!

This must be one of the longest posts I have ever posted btw., and I hope that you will put off some time to read it.

------------------

No, you didn't spam. I remember that day veeery well. It was my forth day at this board, and I was still of course a newbie.

Well. This was another day at this enormous board, I still hadn't searched through all the forums, and wasn't that devoted to it yet. I noticed it at once. A character who lived himself very much into his on-line role was posting the forums down the drain, but as I noticed, with meaningful messages.

This character was MegaMonkey, and later I learned that he was even my neighbour, and I

happen to know some fins already.

That day MegaMonkey posted nearly three times as many posts as I had managed in those four days, but this was only because he had been digging up some slightly old topics, and responded with non-spam_like messages. I was astounded by how he manage to uphold the quality, considering his quantity, and I was very impressed.

One-two weeks, or a little more, later he was a three headed monkey.

Sadly, MegaMonkey hasn't posted as much lately as I would have wanted him to, but I know that he has his reasons, school.

I've also noticed that brief doesn't post as much as he used to, and I haven't seen Dinghy Dog for a long time.

But I sure hope that you will all find time to vivit this board regularly, because we need big giant monkey heads, weird looking dogs well skilled in english, and people well educated in the art of computers on this board. Please don't leave!

This must be one of the longest posts I have ever posted btw., and I hope that you will put off some time to read it.

This might even be a double post, so this will take up a looot of space.

------------------

Archived