Home

Im a 3 headed monkey.

It seems like becoming a three headed monkey is a contest to some people. To see how quick one can grow two extra heads. Sure it is fun to see the extra words under your name, and it does put you in a good group of people, but those who think three-headed monkeyness means respect on the board, think not. I won't respect you if all you do is post crap messages that are incomprehensible and just add to the already glaring lack of intelligence in many of these topics. I don't care how many heads you have, 3 or a thousand. The people who have the respect only have three heads because they've been around for awhile. In that time they've added to the forums with their insightful comments.

------------------

sig.jpgbanner2.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww I like happy stories, I admit I probably spammed a bit with sig tests- but if I had known there was the edit button I would have used that insetead rolleyes.gif Other than that I don't think I've spammed, coz I know how annoying it gets and how much it irritates me, I may make stupid comments sometimes, but I always try to keep messages short, but straight to the point without babbling on too much (which is hard, I love talking) and if I have spammed it wasn't intentional

BTW- a double post is counted as 2posts right? coz it's been sent twice, but what about if you edit a message? is that considered sending another message?

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Guest Dr._Threepwood

When any of you first became a THM where you happy? I knew I was, Frechy was, and TunaMurray. Other then that I haven't experienced Monkeys becomig THM

For now on when ever someone tells they're a THM I'm going to say look a Threeheaded Monkey.

------------------

12345678910.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

A Pirate I was ment Be Trim the Sails and Roam The Seas

That was a kind, long, thoughtful and very well written post, Magnus... You brought a tear into the MegaMonkey's eye.

Yes, you have already quessed my reason of not posting so much - school, study and hobbies - and this is going to ease on me in a while ( I hope ). But I don't want even to think about next autumn. It will be time of work and study - and playing piano.

Next autumn will be very important for this boxing monkey - as the Finnish Champion -boxing matches begin ( and I will sign in ), and I will have to play my 3/3 exam in Piano ( everyone who has ever played an instrument knows what I'm talking about here ), and study very much at school -as it will be the 9th grade, and very important to me if thinking about my future.

Then, I shall have either very small amount of time to be around internet, or then no time at all. But I shall keep you updated about me, still smile.gif whenever I get the opportunity.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Hey, Warf Rat - I see you're new here smile.gif

First of all, Welcome, and enjoy your stay in our ship of silliness and fun - and we're sailing to the Monkey Island. To finally discover the truth itself; to reveal the secret.

Three headed Monkey is a status - status made by the administrator of this site, the creator of this legendary forum, ZeroXcape ( the secret smile.gif ), and the status is automatically given to anyone crossing 200 posts.

Don't mind about it 'tho. Take your time. Don't do like most of the new members do: rush to become three headed. It isn't important - not at all.

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

I am glad you like my story, for there was a lot of work behind it. I am currently talking to NiKo, my twin mind. smile.gif

For those who haven't heard the story, here it is.

I entered the chatroom, and said "Finally someone else here". About a second before Niko said: "Finally someone else is here".

Then I said: "Great minds think alike", and two seconds after Niko said "Wow, great minds do think alike, don't they?".

Then we said "So funny", and "Cool" the excact same second. Funny.

I was very happy when I became a 3HM. but the thrill dissapeared after a day or so.

is NiKo back on the forum or something? Coz last night I was checking and I looked at the who's online thingie and there was a name -NiKo- who was on at the same time I was so I was just wondering if NiKo is back or something but keeping quiet?

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Guest grannen

NiKo, our Scandinavian friend is back but has changed his e-mail address here a little.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Guest Rapp Scallion

I have seen a post there it stands somethin like that monkeys are newbies.

I`m still monkey but thats because i haven`t posted that much messages.

------------------

rapparts.jpg

Monkeys aren't newbies. Newbies are newbies. If you feel like you've been here a long time, you're no newbie.

Niwayz, just turned into 3HM yesterday, oh how empty my life is now all my goals are completed biggrin.gif Just kidding, but my posts seem to look more "grown-up" now. I mean when i was a monkey (a long long time ago biggrin.gif) and i looked at my own posts it looked like i was just some little punk triing to make it. But now, it looks like ... er ... i guess it still looks like i'm a little punk, but suddenly ... dammit i'm stuck ... err you know what i'm triing to say right ... ok i don't even know what i was trying to say so let me end by saying woohoo i'm a 3HM

------------------

sigtest2.jpg

Guest murta

I have 214 posts, so I would be a 3-Headed by now, but I don't care that I don't have many posts, I don't spend alot of time here, I admit, but it's a good community and most people know each other (sorta) and most get on. I don't bother spamming (there isn't much point because I'm a devil skull) and I've only done 2 sig tests because I EDITED the post (there's a tip for you guys, edit the bit at the bottom, then when it works, copy it over to your sig)

Marco, I'm afraid that nothing comes after Three Headed Monkey - if you're not honoured to become a Devil Skull, and then, if you're really GOOD, a secret - and that's the highest rank possible. We have two banana-gods to worship now - ZeroXcape and NFGB - and their bodyguard, Murta.

They will get 2 more bodyguard's ( or should I say 'Boardguard'? smile.gif ) in the near future - but don't mess with the best.

Ooops, I think my post became a speech instead of just simple advice - I hope you found the point from the massive pile of worthless words wink.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

I only just did a sig test with mine coz I wanted bigger writing, but I wasn't sure if I had done the code thingo for it right or not, the bold worked, but the sizing didn't- oh well I'm not that fussed by it

And I've just noticed I cant even spell Australian properly, ooops

------------------

taz.gifNatty- No Longer The Cute Lil Smurfy, Now Known As The Austrlian Bytchy Devil

[This message has been edited by Natty (edited April 02, 2001).]

i wanna demand more for a person's title. I wanna become the big mnokey head or mayber be timmy or pongo (dave's monkey)

or even people in the game

well i don't know just try some fubn ranking.

i mean it's boring

ohh wow i'm a three headed monkey

before i had 2 eyes now i have 6!!!!!!!

i mean c'mon

this is just parthetic

(i don't mean to put anyone down)

you know a ): is a smile upside down (:

Archived