Home

:)

ah oui, je peut parler un peut de francais, mais le seule raison que je sais le francais est parce-que dans ottawa c`est comme un loi d`etudier le francais dans l`ecole. C`est pas un probleme parce`que je pense que c`est une bon idee pour d`etre bilangue. biggrin.gif

i hope that makes sense.

Yeah, that made perfect sense, and I don't know if you made errors or if that is just the way Quebec French is. I am being taught formal (as in France) French and a little Cajun, so this is kind of different for me, but I understood it fine. They don't seem like errors, though, just differences between the two dialects. (Is dialects the right word here?)

i understand a little bit of french because some words are similar to portugues. Did you say something like:

"I can speak a little french because in Otawa is the law to study french. But i think is good to be bilingue"

I didnt get C`est pas un probleme (would it be it isnt a problem? but then isnt it Ce n`est pas un probleme?)

[This message has been edited by Al (edited May 25, 2001).]

Guest grannen

I think Al says something like:

You get the impression that I understand several languages, but I honestly only know Portuguese (and the Brazilian) smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

Ëþáîé ãîâîðèò ïî-ðóññêè çäåñü? biggrin.gif

Skit också!

Why doesn't it accept Cyrillic text? mad.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited May 27, 2001).]

Jeg må si at jeg synes det er bra at du ble kvitt det fæle antallet postinger, siden 666 er ille. smile.gif

A lot of virtual cash to the one, non-north european who can spot one of the main differences between norwegian and swedish. wink.gif

Archived