Home

World of Warcraft Screenshot--- WOW!

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Galaxy clone? I have to 100% disagree with you there bro. Galaxies is a clone of EQ and DAoC. Their graphics are all linear and clean cut.

WoW is completely new and revamped in its graphics. It takes on a cartoonish hue to its graphics and the trees and landscape is much more organic. Completely different.

Well the screen shot does look nice but I only have time to play one Rpg online, and that is going to be Galaxies :)

BTW, IMO I think Galaxies looks a lot better :p

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Does this game cost money to play? :rolleyes: It looks good, anyways..

Well its a MMORPG, sooo...I'd have to say there is a good possiblity its gonna cost :(

Guest Luke Skywalker

Nice. Im already a commited Blizzard fan so Ill be most likely playing WoW more than Galaxies. I think the WoW is much more origingal (who doesn't) and even the the graphics look a little edgey in this shot you have to remember that this game still hase untill may I believe to fix everything up and that is also an Alpha stage picture so don't judge the game from one screen.

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Nice. Im already a commited Blizzard fan so Ill be most likely playing WoW more than Galaxies. I think the WoW is much more origingal (who doesn't) and even the the graphics look a little edgey in this shot you have to remember that this game still hase untill may I believe to fix everything up and that is also an Alpha stage picture so don't judge the game from one screen.

Knowing Blizzard, it will probably be released in May of 2005! :(

Guest Lord Tirion

This is an actual game play screenshot. Goto gamespot.com and look at the game. They have 66 screenshots already out. The bad news is the game is due out Q1 2003. So just imagine how much improvement there will be from this screenshot! That blows the mind away.

A new team of programmers is making this game. So its a totally different division to the old Blizzard Games with their major delays lol.

Nexsis is going to be involved in this game and we already are working on the plans for a new site dedicated just for this game. If anybody is interested let me know. I know the game is due out a long time from now but being organized early never hurts.

The game is pay to play but they havent discussed how much yet. And galaxies is going to be more than 10, you can trust me on that. Look at PlanetSide. Their rate was already around 12+.

Originally posted by Tirion *Nexsis*

This is an actual game play screenshot. Goto gamespot.com and look at the game. They have 66 screenshots already out. The bad news is the game is due out Q1 2003. So just imagine how much improvement there will be from this screenshot! That blows the mind away.

A new team of programmers is making this game. So its a totally different division to the old Blizzard Games with their major delays lol.

Nexsis is going to be involved in this game and we already are working on the plans for a new site dedicated just for this game. If anybody is interested let me know. I know the game is due out a long time from now but being organized early never hurts.

The game is pay to play but they havent discussed how much yet. And galaxies is going to be more than 10, you can trust me on that. Look at PlanetSide. Their rate was already around 12+.

Wow! Nexus sure gets around a lot!

If galaxies is only gonna be 2 bucks more a month I'd still play it. If it doubles though, I'll be looking for a ne MMORPG to play :)

Guest Lord Tirion

Im sure a ton of people would play SWG no matter how much they charged =P Well, besides me but thats another story. (Damn, just had a Conan deja vu...;) )

But I think this pay to play is going to bring about a major decline in online gaming =( People are already having to budget which game they can play and which they can't. To me, that is a sad time for all serious gamers. I just wish there was another way round it.

Archived